Being a Dr. is fun and rewarding to me.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
He has confirmed...

He has confirmed...

The real reason I took time off was because of the malpractice suit you were getting ready to file against me, based off of the pummeling I gave you from our shot choice debates.:lol But after many people agreed that it's the nature of what we do when debating (as it is with political debates) I realized that 40 hrs., was 39 hrs. and 59 minutes too long. "So i'm back to let you know that I can really lay it down, Do you love me"yes I do.

I'm thinking about flying down to Cincinnati, to represent my side in the debates, that your proposing. If that's ok with you?

Dr. Bill

I see where you have confirmed your coming to Cincy for the bank tourn. You just couldnt let me present my case with the bank diagrams without the benefit of a dissenting witness (you). You didnt think I was going to slant the cases in my favor, did you?

Beard

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I see where you have confirmed your coming to Cincy for the bank tourn. You just couldnt let me present my case with the bank diagrams without the benefit of a dissenting witness (you). You didnt think I was going to slant the cases in my favor, did you?

Beard

Who you, the master at bending things, but never breaking them. Why would I think that?

Dr. Bill

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Having a Ph.D. in experimental psychology, and having been called "Bill" all my life, I guess I could call myself "Dr. Bill." However, on this forum, Bill Incardona's credentials give him a far better basis for having that title.

So Billy, from one of your fans who has enjoyed your commentaries, your instructional DVD, and your posts on this forum, congratulations on your doctorate degree!:D

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I didn't think you noticed my shoes :D My girlfriends mom always told my girlfriend to notice the shoes people wear, that will give you a little insight into the persons, ect,ect,;)

I'm thinking about going to California for the tournament, if not i'll be in Vegas for sure. Thx for the action.:)

Dr. Bill

From Mt View to Las Vegas, you fly to San Jose, catch a ride to Vegas and then fly back to home. Southwest direct to SJC.:D:) Of course, you'll need an extra suitcase for the cash you will win.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Having a Ph.D. in experimental psychology, and having been called "Bill" all my life, I guess I could call myself "Dr. Bill." However, on this forum, Bill Incardona's credentials give him a far better basis for having that title.

So Billy, from one of your fans who has enjoyed your commentaries, your instructional DVD, and your posts on this forum, congratulations on your doctorate degree!:D

Experimental psychology? Is that where you take different forms of LSD and Peyote to find the secrets locked in the minds of one pocket players?:frus