bank pool secrets of a world champion.

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
I guess i will never know the bank pool secrets of a world champion.

My dvd cracked as i was taking it out of the box today. :(:(:(:(

pool101

Who did you buy it from me or John? Either way just email which everone of us you bought it from and we will replace it.
Mark

John Brumback

Verified Member

What the hell Jim, Don't you know how to take a dvd out of the case without breaking it?? You see that little circle thing in the middle,push that next time!
haha just messin with ya big Jim.Just do what Mark said and we will get ya fixed back up.You must have ordered it from Mark cause i don't remember seeing your name,Big Jim.Good luck and thanks.John B.

pool101

What about us guys that bought the DVD from the guy at derby selling them out of the expensive bag (kmart shopping bag)... LOL

Those were bootlegged copies.. Couldn't you tell by looking he was not to be trusted. lol

John Brumback

Verified Member
Thanks John, for replacing the dvd. preshadit pal.
Jim

No problem big man.Don't throw the case away cause this time your only gettin the dvd.I remember i conned,i mean i sold you one while we were setting there on the bleachers.(bottom row)

PS: don't set your big butt on it this time:lol
side note: for the people that don't know who Big Jim is..he's the "big guy" that wares a nice sweater with pool balls all over it:p John B.