Fusco vs Varner 1991 L.O.P.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I got back from a business trip yesterday that kept me away long enough to miss this whole thread up to now. I read every word of it this morning and I have never laughed out loud so many times while reading anything on the internet in my life. I'm exhausted.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I got back from a business trip yesterday that kept me away long enough to miss this whole thread up to now. I read every word of it this morning and I have never laughed out loud so many times while reading anything on the internet in my life. I'm exhausted.

petie
if you read this thread from start to finish in one sitting
you deserve a cookie...:heh

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

Petie....I just have to make sure that you didn't miss this post while you were gone...it's from a different thread, where I responded to your post...:D >>>

Well, I hate to piss any body off but Billy would be hard to bet against.

Careful Petie....I notice that your location
listed on the top right hand corner of your posts says Gaines, Michigan - if you bet against the Ghost, you'll have to change your location to - Losses, Michigan...:eek:...:lol...:heh

- Gh:cool:st

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Petie....I just have to make sure that you didn't miss this post while you were gone...it's from a different thread, where I responded to your post...:D >>>

I almost forgot about this one. It was the last thing I read on my computer last Sunday before I turned it off and hit the road for my trip. I didn't have time to respond to it but I laughed when I read it and again when I thought of it while driving. I told Larry in a pm that I really have so much respect for all you guys that it would really be a tough call. You know, what really surprised me was how well Freddie played. I thought I knew that the rest of you played well but Freddie looks like he can't make a ball until he shoots your nuts off.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
Thanks for repeating what i just said Captain Obvious. He should roll on the 9 ball thats uptable to try and double you up on the 14 6 not thin the cluster which where you would put the cueball would leave him an easier escape. All joking aside the more i listen to you its becoming clear you dont know jack shit about the game. You dont have a snowballs chance in hell at beating Billy I and thats being real and honest. Zero chance, nada, zippo. If i knew i wasnt being put in a trap i would load up on Billy if you 2 ever play.
P.S. i just figured out where you got your nickname... everytime you went on the road you got your ass handed to you but when it came time for you to pay up...whoosh out the door like a ghost.
double P.S. By the way if one pocket knowledge was comparable to being a hunter... you couldnt track a bleeding elephant in the snow

There is some priceless stuff in there. Some real gems. Cheers for livening up even more an already lively board.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I almost forgot about this one. It was the last thing I read on my computer last Sunday before I turned it off and hit the road for my trip. I didn't have time to respond to it but I laughed when I read it and again when I thought of it while driving. I told Larry in a pm that I really have so much respect for all you guys that it would really be a tough call. You know, what really surprised me was how well Freddie played. I thought I knew that the rest of you played well but Freddie looks like he can't make a ball until he shoots your nuts off.

Puleeeeeze Petie,...Give us a link !!!...You're saying the Beard actually pocketed a ball ?... Boy, that one really siipped by me !!!
..Was he playing with Cardone, against the Ghoast and John H. ???..:confused:...It may not count !...

I Just got off the phone, with RA, and Detroit Whitey, of the "Ethics Commitee"... they still have that match under review...As they have reason to believe, a possible scandal, or collusion, (AKA 'Dump') may have occured......Please hold all tickets !...:eek:

JK, JK, JK, JK, JK,....;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Yea that was the game--Freddie and Billy against the Ghost and JH. When Freddie strokes, he looks like some girl learning to play for the very first time. He ponders the shot for hours while he's down and then jabs at the stroke as if the balls are going to move if he doesn't hurry up and shoot them. Then his stroke hand shoots straight out perpendicular to the direction of the shot. In his defense, I've seen Allen Hopkins do the exact same thing. The surprise is that the result is way better than expected. Can Freddie make a ball? He ran a 7 in the banks tournament. How's that? Ask Billy, he held up his end of the partners game pretty damn well.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
My thanks,

My thanks,

Yea that was the game--Freddie and Billy against the Ghost and JH. When Freddie strokes, he looks like some girl learning to play for the very first time. He ponders the shot for hours while he's down and then jabs at the stroke as if the balls are going to move if he doesn't hurry up and shoot them. Then his stroke hand shoots straight out perpendicular to the direction of the shot. In his defense, I've seen Allen Hopkins do the exact same thing. The surprise is that the result is way better than expected. Can Freddie make a ball? He ran a 7 in the banks tournament. How's that? Ask Billy, he held up his end of the partners game pretty damn well.

My thanks, Petie. Apparently you are an excellent judge of talent.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Talent....!

Talent....!

My thanks, Petie. Apparently you are an excellent judge of talent.

Beard

Judge of talent you say...Petie reminds me of Paula Abdul, on "American Idol"...She 'over-gushed' herself right out of a job..:p

PS..'Over-gushed' is a polite term for "Jock-strap dangler".(No offense Petie, I know you are young, and are VERY easily impressed.).;)

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
How does that grab you, Petie?

How does that grab you, Petie?

Judge of talent you say...Petie reminds me of Paula Abdul, on "American Idol"...She 'over-gushed' herself right out of a job..:p

PS..'Over-gushed' is a polite term for "Jock-strap dangler".(No offense Petie, I know you are young, and are VERY easily impressed.).;)

How do you like your honest opinion turned into you being a Jock-strap dangler? And then having the balls to say, "No offense, Petie." No offense? Anything nice ever said about me turns him apoplectic.

One thing is for sure, no one could ever accuse Steve The Lizard Smith of being a Jock-strap dangler for his Dallas Cotton Palace buddy, SJD. The reknown Dallas pool celebrity SJD got not one single, tiny mention in the Lizard's new book. Most of which takes place in Dallas and the pool world there -- at the time Dickbrain (sic) "held court.":lol

The Liz was considerate enough to mention me in no less than 3 different sections of the book. Not in any of the kinky sex parts either. I would have thought that the Duck could at least have found a place in a kinky sexual episode, but no. Nothing.

Beard

onepockethacker

Verified Member
How do you like your honest opinion turned into you being a Jock-strap dangler? And then having the balls to say, "No offense, Petie." No offense? Anything nice ever said about me turns him apoplectic.

One thing is for sure, no one could ever accuse Steve The Lizard Smith of being a Jock-strap dangler for his Dallas Cotton Palace buddy, SJD. The reknown Dallas pool celebrity SJD got not one single, tiny mention in the Lizard's new book. Most of which takes place in Dallas and the pool world there -- at the time Dickbrain (sic) "held court.":lol

The Liz was considerate enough to mention me in no less than 3 different sections of the book. Not in any of the kinky sex parts either. I would have thought that the Duck could at least have found a place in a kinky sexual episode, but no. Nothing.

Beard

Lmfao i love this site

SJDinPHX

Suspended

Beard

Petie,

For a complete HONEST answer to his bumbling, senile rhetoric...Kindly refer to post # 37, in the "a Plug for the Liz" thread, in the
members forum...http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=88685&postcount=37

Keep messing around Fred...Remember I am still holding back on your "EXPOSE" that I said I would hold off on..:eek: (trust me, you DO NOT want to endure that bit of factual information)...:sorry

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

Ya right. I'm young. When is the last time you ran 7 banks?

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Petie,

For a complete HONEST answer to his bumbling, senile rhetoric...Kindly refer to post # 37, in the "a Plug for the Liz" thread, in the
members forum...http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=88685&postcount=37

Keep messing around Fred...Remember I am still holding back on your "EXPOSE" that I said I would hold off on..:eek: (trust me, you DO NOT want to endure that bit of factual information)...:sorry

Isn't it a little early in the day to be into the Yukon Jack so heavily?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

Petie,

The last time the Duck ran 7 banks the liquor store was about 5 minutes from closing, he had no cash, and he was out of Yukon Jack and the first bank he came to had a malfuntioning ATM, so did the next 6:D.

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended

Boy,.. ya got me there Petie...I think my record run, is 5 or 6 banks in a row... Playing 'one pocket', of course...;)

Oh, were you talking the "niche game" ?...Well, fortunately, I lived in the 95% of the world, that NEVER had to play that [sic] game...
(ie., hustling bank pool, equaled...ZERO ACTION !)..:sorry

PS..Had I been raised in "Dueling Banjo" country...I am sure I would have learned it well enough..:cool: (apologies to my good bud, John B. who is the only 'normal' bank pool player I've ever met)...:eek:

Last edited: