Bugs vs. Daulton 1992 L.O.P.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
i have to get this question off my chest:eek:
if bugs shot this in this game why was shooting the 10 in the game we are taliking about so ridiculous that no one commented on it to be polite??
View attachment 5323

Banking the 10 ball it was tough to not leave a good shot and possible runout for Shannon if Bugs missed. In this case he was able to get the cueball safe and the balls dont really go in Shannons hole

onepockethacker

Verified Member
How can you make a move knowing before hand that you'll end up trapped? :confused:And if you get out of the trap consider your self lucky.:)

As far as the kick on the 5 ball is concerned, i'll lay at least 3 to 1 I don't scratch and i'm stealing laying those odds.:D Worst case scenario is I scratch, then what would you do next.:)
You wouldn't want to play out both ends of this debate would you? Or Freddie. And yes you can coach one another.;)

Dr. Bill

I might give Ghosts shot a chance if Bugs was up against a complete newbie to one pocket who might not know what to do if he did Ghosts shot but he is playing SHANNON DAULTON. He will ram your shot right up your pooper ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
- Dr. Ghost

PS, And in case you missed it in another thread - I offered to play as my own partner even-up against you and Freddy - never got an answer from you....sorry, not for big money - mostly for the bragging rights - cuz I will outmove your team...:heh...sorry Freddy...

Ghost, I really like you and I have a tremendous amount of respect for your moving ability, but it's lessening at a rapid rate.:sorry..:D

Dr. Bill

Billy, I am also quite fond of you..:D...now then, is that a yes or a no as to my challenge to play you and Freddy?

Dr. Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
As far as the kick on the 5 ball is concerned, i'll lay at least 3 to 1 I don't scratch and i'm stealing laying those odds.:D Worst case scenario is I scratch You wouldn't want to play out both ends of this debate would you? Or Freddie. And yes you can coach one another.;)

Dr. Bill

I'll just say this...I'm the only one on here that has gotten on a table and played out/gambled on a shot choice that I picked vs. someone else's shot choice...

And my record is 2 and 0 after playing out two of those challenges...:heh...:cool:

- Ghost

onepockethacker

Verified Member
...and then there's the reality news - which is, I wouldn't get 10-7 from you, because you couldn't give it to me...:heh

Heres the reality If we ever play you will be going on my beat list. We play you lose. Live it, learn it, love it, and deal with it.
We will start out playing even, it will be a great match. Your superior and ghostly moves against my weak moves but good shot making. we will adjust as we go.:lol:lol:lol

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Well, I hate to piss any body off but Billy and Robert would be hard to bet against.

Careful Petie....I notice that your location listed on the top right hand corner of your posts says Gaines, Michigan - if you bet against the Ghost, you'll have to change your location to - Losses, Michigan...:eek:...:lol...:heh

- Gh:cool:st

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Careful Petie....I notice that your location listed on the top right hand corner of your posts says Gaines, Michigan - if you bet against the Ghost, you'll have to change your location to - Losses, Michigan...:eek:...:lol...:heh

Dont worry Petie, you are on the right side. There is only one problem is if Billy and myself play these 2 at the Derby next year. I noticed there was alot of police around there. Billy and myself could get arrested. I know guys doing 30 years for doing less than what Billy and my self would do to Ghost and his partner:D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'm sorry...I tried, but I just can't resist saying this - which I laughed about earlier today when talking to Freddy on the phone >>>

onepockethacker sure is buddying up, agreeing with, and stroking Billy non-stop since he started posting on here this past week...well...

I don't blame the hacker a bit - I also believe in treating past-present-prospective-future customers that way...:eek:...:D...:lol...:eek:

- Gh:hehst

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I'm sorry...I tried, but I just can't resist saying this - which I laughed about earlier today when talking to Freddy on the phone >>>

onepockethacker sure is buddying up, agreeing with, and stroking Billy non-stop since he started posting on here this past week...well...

I don't blame the hacker a bit - I also believe in treating past-present-prospective-future customers that way...:eek:...:D...:lol...:eek:

- Gh:hehst

LOL LOL that was good. Actually truth be told I think Billy has a better understanding of the game and makes more right decisions than all of you guys. Just my opinion.
P.S Dont worry Ghost a week after i beat you im going to like your shot selections alot more on here

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Actually truth be told I think Billy has a better understanding of the game and makes more right decisions than all of you guys.

<<< Still strokin' him < that's good work < Freddy will give you his master hustlers-seal-of-approval...;)

P.S Dont worry Ghost a week after you beat me im going to like your shot selections alot more on here.

Of course you will ...:cool:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Billy, I am also quite fond of you..:D...now then, is that a yes or a no as to my challenge to play you and Freddy?

Dr. Ghost

Seems like you and Freddie are getting too Chummy, when he agreed with your shot choice I realized you had something on him. He sacrificed a lot of credibility agreeing with you, now you expect me to take him as my partner.:lol I believe i'll be my own partner.:D

Watch out for The Hacker :eek: Don't say I never did anything for you.:)

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I'll just say this...I'm the only one on here that has gotten on a table and played out/gambled on a shot choice that I picked vs. someone else's shot choice...

And my record is 2 and 0 after playing out two of those challenges...:heh..

- Ghost

That's not an answer to the question, do you or do you not want to play both ends of the shots we chose for bragging rights or $1,000.000, or any where in between ? :):):)

Dr. Bill

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Question, if you are your own partner, can you coach yourself?

Petie, let me answer your question like this...

If I was to play 'Dr.' Billy one on one - I would definitely let him coach himself - I would even encourage it, since it would be so much to my advantage...:heh...:lol...

Also let me say this...

If I was coaching Billy when he played the 'ophacker', instead of Billy coaching himself - he would have had a much better chance of winning...:heh

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Petie, let me answer your question like this...

If I was to play 'Dr.' Billy one on one - I would definitely let him coach himself - I would even encourage it, since it would be so much to my advantage..lol..

Also let me say this...

If I was coaching Billy when he played the 'ophacker', instead of Billy coaching himself - he would have had a much better chance of winning...

lol:lol:lol:lol:focus

Do you want to play your shot against my shot for any thing you would like to play for?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Ghost, here's a proposition for you to mull over.

I'll play you one pocket with us both needing 8 balls i'll put a 5 ball max run on my ball production per inning, we'll race to 10 and i'll give you 50% of your money back when you lose, oops, if you lose. :D

Here's another one.
I'll play in between you and The Beard where he coaches you and you coach him, :Dplus i'll give you guys 10 to 8 in a race to 10 and give you guys 1/3 of your money back when it's over. Plus i'll put the surrender rule in for your team only, after 10 games you can pay off only half the bet or continue playing with the original agreement? :D

Here's another one.
I'll let the 3 rd. best mover in the world (YOU) play me even both playing 2 and safe, race to 10 and i'll give you 1/3 of your money back when, oops, if you lose? :D

Here's another one.
I'll let you coach The Hacker and take 10 to 8, a game that I already lost to him with in a race to 10 and start you off with a lead of 1 to 0..:D

I can go on and on but lets cut it off for now.

Dr. Bill

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Ghost, here's a proposition for you to mull over.

I'll play you one pocket with us both needing 8 balls i'll put a 5 ball max run on my ball production per inning, we'll race to 10 and i'll give you 50% of your money back when you lose, oops, if you lose.
Here's another one.

I'll play in between you and The Beard where he coaches you and you coach him, :Dplus i'll give you guys 10 to 8 in a race to 10 and give you guys 1/3 of your money back when it's over. Plus i'll put the surrender rule in for your team only, after 10 games you can pay off only half the bet or continue playing with the original agreement?
Here's another one.

I'll let the 3 rd. best mover in the world (YOU) play me even both playing 2 and safe, race to 10 and i'll give you 1/3 of your money back when, oops, if you lose? :D

Here's another one.

I'll let you coach The Hacker and take 10 to 8, a game that I already lost to him with in a race to 10 and start you off with a lead of 1 to 0..:D

I can go on and on but lets cut it off for now.

Dr. Bill

What am I, an F'g orphan? I lost most of the $$ in the partner game and all of the $$ in our game.

Spice up our game a little more and I will make another contribution to the Billy I. retirement fund. May and Las Vegas will be here before you know it. :D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
What am I, an F'g orphan? I lost most of the $$ in the partner game and all of the $$ in our game.

Spice up our game a little more and I will make another contribution to the Billy I. retirement fund. May and Las Vegas will be here before you know it. :D
My bad, :sorry I thought you were done with me, of course I would like to play you, you have gamble (not that The Ghost doesn't:lol)

We played 8 to 7 9 to 8 every other game, and you played poorly (nervous) let me try to relax your self with this revised game, ok?

I'll play you 8 to 7 every game, or 10 to 8 one game 9 to 8 the next. If I beat you i'll play you 10 to 8 every game.

Here's another game.
I'll play you 9 to 8 every game race to 5 and give you 25% of your money back, if you lose.

Here's another game.
I'll play you 9 to 8 every game race to 5 and start you out with a game.

Heres another one.
I'll give you 9 to 7 race to three and you start me out with a game.

Here's another one.
I'll play you 9 to 7 every game and you lay me $140 to $100 every game.

Dr. Bill :)