Anybody....

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thank you

Thank you

Damn I'm jealous, he's on Freddy's beat list now. No argument. Man I wish I was on there.:p:D
Rod.

Thank you very much, Rod. The single affront to my reputation has been eradicated. No apologies or recants have I noticed yet, tho.

If ya'll press me I will put up the WEI table presentation of the masse-bank, out shot.

Beard

Oh yeah, excuse me. He was always on the beat list.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
If ya'll press me I will put up the WEI table presentation of the masse-bank, out shot.

Beard

Freddy,

I don't think you know how to draw curved lines on the WEI so if you need some help just pm me or call (or both), I've got 3 (lll) days off work and I'll be pestering all you c@@ks@@kers till monday:D.

RBL

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Please...

Please...

Yeah, & so is Cletus:):D:p. Do tell that story one day.

Dennis

..give me a break with that effen' Cletus thing. You are probably the only human holding that gaff in reserve on me. :frus Nobody else, including SJD probably even knows what you are talking about. You have a memory like an effen' elephant.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I cannot...

I cannot...

Freddy,

I don't think you know how to draw curved lines on the WEI so if you need some help just pm me or call (or both), I've got 3 (lll) days off work and I'll be pestering all you c@@ks@@kers till monday:D.

RBL

...draw curved lines on the WEI so I may do that. This is a story that needs to be told.

Beard

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Beat List

Beat List

Thank you very much, Rod. The single affront to my reputation has been eradicated. No apologies or recants have I noticed yet, tho.

Beard

Oh yeah, excuse me. He was always on the beat list.

Do I get on the beat list now or maybe it does not count because it was partners.

I am on everyone elses.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
..give me a break with that effen' Cletus thing. You are probably the only human holding that gaff in reserve on me. :frus Nobody else, including SJD probably even knows what you are talking about. You have a memory like an effen' elephant.

Beard

I give my word that I'll never mention it again as long as you pm me the story:p. I'll also never repeat the story:).

Dennis