Bernie Going Strong!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Our own Bernie is kicking ass and taking names, his beat list is growing! He has taken down Rafael, Orcullo, Hennessee just to name a few and is in round 7 undefeated, one of only 13 players, how strong is that?! Bring one of those big checks home so we can hang it up on the table of your choice at Kolby's. Your new nickname is officially World Beater Bernie. :heh

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Woo Hoo !!!!

Woo Hoo !!!!

Our own Bernie is kicking ass and taking names, his beat list is growing! He has taken down Rafael, Orcullo, Hennessee just to name a few and is in round 7 undefeated, one of only 13 players, how strong is that?! Bring one of those big checks home so we can hang it up on the table of your choice at Kolby's. Your new nickname is officially World Beater Bernie. :heh

Bring home the big cheese Bernie babe...Lenny and I, will play you and Frosty partners for the $$$$..(Lenny, I'm playing really good now, so I'm sure you'll want to stake it !..If you don't, I'm sure Jimmy Joe will want to..:)p :p)

Go get 'em bud, cant be too many tough matches left...;)

PS..Be sure and name all your previous victim's, as you shake hands with your next opponent,...He may just want to forfeit!..:eek:

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
congrats bernie
you show em how the arizona boys play since scott i think is out
only downside to doing so well is all your games will get readjusted:D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Bring home the big cheese Bernie babe...Lenny and I, will play you and Frosty partners for the $$$$..(Lenny will stake it ! :p)

Go get 'em bud, cant be too many tough matches left...;)
If you could go back in time and I could go forward in time we might have a good shot at it. Wasn't Bernie one of your students and your other one is doing quite well too, Darren has 0 losses too. :)

breaknrun

Go Bernie

Go Bernie

Great job Bernie!!!

Bummer that he is playing Mitch now. Fly all that way and play someone from your home town.

breaknrun

bye

bye

Bernie gets a bye.

In to round 10.

He's gotta be in the final 8 or 10.

Go Bernie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
We expect to see him on the TV table tomorrow. Lots of photos will be posted. He will need a translator if he goes much further. No one can understand his Galic here.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
If you could go back in time and I could go forward in time we might have a good shot at it. Wasn't Bernie one of your students and your other one is doing quite well too, Darren has 0 losses too. :)

Lenny,

Do you or John H. (or anyone) have any late updates on whose left ? Cannot find any info, anywhere...Whose left in the finals etc..
Is Bernie still alive ? AzB or Accustats sure aren't keeping anyone informed..No current leader boards, or nothing, or is there ? :(

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Lenny,

Do you or John H. (or anyone) have any late updates on whose left ? Cannot find any info, anywhere...Whose left in the finals etc..
Is Bernie still alive ? AzB or Accustats sure aren't keeping anyone informed..No current leader boards, or nothing, or is there ? :(
Hey Dick, it looks like Bernie is in the final 10 from what I read. Earl still in, Shane, Shuff, Efren, Appleton, Niels, Joey Gray, Brumback, Grossman. Mitch is out.

Deeman

Verified Member
Bernie plays Efren at 11:00 am. Table 17.

DeeMan

Last edited:

Deeman

Verified Member
Anyone want to give us a few details on Bernie's match with Efren?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Bernie just lost 3-0 to Efren -- but it wlike they say, it was a lot closer than that sounds. First game Bernie had a 5 balls to none leave and hung a shot to his hole and Efren ran one of his real pretty 8 and outs, bumping balls open with perfection, etc. It was a real pretty run even being in Bernie's corner.

Second game all the balls went up table and they battled. I happened to be sitting with Scott Frost and Scott only second-guessed one of Bernie's shot choices, but Efren just makes so much out of so little, so often -- it's why he is the 'Magician'.

Last game one kick by Bernie that went a little wrong, but he battled down to the wire there too.

Another thing I would say, is that all of OnePocket.org should be proud of the poise with which Bernie competed; many of the greatest players in the world have wilted a bit under the 'Efren factor', but Bernie absolutely did not. He took his time, thought out his shots and executed 99% of them top notch. The only problem is, with Efren that is not always enough to win...

I tip my hat to Bernie!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Brumback is in the final 6 in One Pocket -- having drawn the bye in the last round (9 players). He is playing Appleton now -- which is why I have to get back to the tourney room. I'll get back with you all later!

The other 4 remaining:
Van Boening
Shuff
Reyes
Joey Gray (sp) <--- only player with a "buy back" left

Deeman

Verified Member
What a strong showing! Bernie is a great player and even nicer guy.

DeeMan

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Lenny,

You're on a computer Duckbrain, try using it.

Click on "completed matches" or "current matches".

http://www.dcctickets.com/