Efren Reyes vs. Nick Varner 1999 D.C.C. #2

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Bunyonesque

Bunyonesque

If that is an apology, (however thinly veiled) I will accept it...But I must admit, I would have prefered a little 'groveling' first..:cool:

And Fred, what the hell are you doing up at this hour ? I have an honest excuse...My favorite bar just gave 'last call' and they forcibly ejected me, for demanding one more drink.. (but thats OK, my favorite bar maid drove me home)..:p

SuperDuck,<-Firmly believes that, "Behind every cloud,..there is a bunch more clouds" (Fave bar maid, is 1 mo. late on her period). :frus

When I say that last line is "Bunyonesque" I am not talking about things that happen to my toes from bad shoes.

Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
When I say that last line is "Bunyonesque" I am not talking about things that happen to my toes from bad shoes.

Beard

Well now, since the "R" is so far away from the "B" on the keyboard and you do mention toes and shoes I suppose you didn't actually mean to mention this guy:

Damon Runyon.jpg

You must have been referring to this guy:

Paul Bunyan.jpg

Or maybe I'm just full of shit:p, it does happen you know:D.

Dennis

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Many want this match ,game and shot put to rest ...
Doesn anybody else have this match on DVD or BetaMax or 8mm? I would like to know what happens next, I see 5 posters have already asked for the thread to be put down like a dog with an incurable disease.

One shot can be debated forever, one game can be discussed infinitely. And one match, needless to say without ending.

Oh well if the thread must go away, so be it until another one gets posted. I for one would like to know what happens next.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Many want this match ,game and shot put to rest ...
Doesn anybody else have this match on DVD or BetaMax or 8mm? I would like to know what happens next, I see 5 posters have already asked for the thread to be put down like a dog with an incurable disease.

One shot can be debated forever, one game can be discussed infinitely. And one match, needless to say without ending.

Oh well if the thread must go away, so be it until another one gets posted. I for one would like to know what happens next.

Tony,

Can't you see, thats the point of their posting these threads in the first place...RBL sits back and giggles, (or works 17, 12hr days in a row)...whereas 'nice guy lll', posts 2 or 3 in a row, and is critical of the 2nd one, gets upset by the 3rd one, and forgets all about the first one..:rolleyes:

It is a recipe for thread de-railing, out of sheer boredom...as neither of them number the balls, and often forget to say whose shot it is, or post the wrong player pocket,...on the initial post, which has everyone calling the wrong ball, or sometimes, even shooting the wrong cue ball...

Therefore, it is incumbent upon me, to hi-jack these threads, in order to bring some semblance of reality to them...:sorry

SuperDuck <----Is getting bored to death, by these "What would you do" threads" (which the worlds greatest one pocket mind, In his own mind) "Ghoats" loves to show his [sick;)] expertice..The Duck wishes they would just keep showing their horribly perverted taste in "Fat Ass Women"...:eek: :D

PS..I should be more understanding, as thats ALL they ever see in the Rust Belt..Heh, heh, heh. Maybe they'll fly away in their balloon..

View attachment 4305

Last edited:

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I see everyone wants the thread to end, but I cant help but reflect on Wincardonas comment about efren's balkline ability. If he was such a great player, why not just come off that 3 and pretend he was playing balkline with the red in between that 4 and the rail. He should have no problem with that target. In other words, precisely because he is so great with billiards should make that shot even "righter" imo. That one was for you Duck :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I see everyone wants the thread to end, but I cant help but reflect on Wincardonas comment about efren's balkline ability. If he was such a great player, why not just come off that 3 and pretend he was playing balkline with the red in between that 4 and the rail. He should have no problem with that target. In other words, precisely because he is so great with billiards should make that shot even "righter" imo. That one was for you Duck :)

Tyler,

Your intelligent insight, casts doubt upon your claim to be an average player...I have just elevated you FAR above the Ghoat, (or anyone else from Chicago, or Detroit) in one pocket smartativity. This of course, ain't sayin' much, but it's a start in correct analyzationalness...;)

SuperDuck <--recognizes true one pocket understandability...obviously lacking in the those 'banger's'...:rolleyes: :p

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Flabby handlebars, celluite, etc. (which 'Dumb and Dumber' seem to love)

Then again, I have to wonder what Ghoats and RBL would be able to do, regarding rear penetration...The girl may be very disapointed, with their VERY LIMITED accessability...This could be a job for,...ta, da,...(drum roll please)...SUPERDUCK !.:p

SuperDuck <----Is getting bored to death, by these "What would you do" threads" (which the worlds greatest one pocket mind, In his own mind) "Ghoats" loves to show his [sick;)] expertice..The Duck wishes they would just keep showing their horribly perverted taste in "Fat Ass Women"...:D

PS..I should be more understanding, as thats ALL they ever see in the Rust Belt..Heh, heh, heh. Maybe they'll fly away in their balloon..

Mr. Duckmorran.....If humorously referencing me in several of your posts for the last few days (examples copied above) is your - thinly veiled way of apologizing to me for you over-reacting the other day (as a result of too much YK, not enough YK, who knows :rolleyes:), and insulting my character by saying that I was insulting your character, which I wasn't - then I suppose I will grudgingly accept your apology...:cool:

- Mr. Geaust

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Mr. Duckmorran.....If humorously referencing me in several of your posts for the last few days (examples copied above) is your - thinly veiled way of apologizing to me for you over-reacting the other day (as a result of too much YK, not enough YK, who knows :rolleyes:), and insulting my character by saying that I was insulting your character, which I wasn't - then I suppose I will grudgingly accept your apology...:cool:

- Mr. Geaust

Mr. Ghoat

I did not see anything 'thinly veiled'...I was just stating the facts, ma'am...:rolleyes:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
It is a recipe for thread de-railing, out of sheer boredom...as neither of them number the balls, and often forget to say whose shot it is, or post the wrong player pocket,...on the initial post, which has everyone calling the wrong ball, or sometimes, even shooting the wrong cue ball...

I think it's Efren's shot right here. The score this game is 5-3 Gabe.

Helpful Ball Numbers.jpg

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
re-directed again with blonde jokes ... great sense of humor this Chap SJD ... :)

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Cowboy ... got the thing set up all wrong ...

Attachments

• re-done.jpg
    re-done.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 0