One Pocket Tournament (Nov.12th-13th, 2011) @ Red Shoes Billiards (**CALCUTTA**)

dmgwalsh

Verified Member
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "2 DAY" One Pocket Tournament the weekend of November 12th-13th, 2011.
This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), $500 added money (based on a full field), double elimination tournament. Players meeting 12:00 pm (noon) on the 12th.

***CALCUTTA*** following players meeting.

wyatt319@comcast.net
12009 S. Pulaski Rd.
Alsip, Illinois 60803
(tel.708-388-3700)
redshoesbilliards.com

John Brumback

Verified Member
Come on....Make em play the Ironman way.haha Hope you have a bunch.Can't wait to come back.Really like the poolroom and people there.
And you guys too.John B.

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
JOHN...I personally liked the "iron man" (play till you die) format but, it didn't leave any time for "action". So for the next few tournaments I thought I would try the "2 dayers". My plan is "IF" you are brought back on Sunday...you are in the "cash". See ya soon. J. Lavin

dmgwalsh

Verified Member
Red Shoes

Red Shoes

Bump for the Red Shoes One Pocket Tournament this Saturday.redshoesbig room.jpg

piggy.jpg

eddyjohn.jpg

karabotsos2.jpg

hunter.jpg

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
v-man....I'm assuming that you know that it's the Beard and Piggybanks in the first pic...

next one is Red Shoes co-owner John Lavin on the left, local good straight pool player on the right - Ed Latimer...

next is Tom Karabatsos - long time strong Chicago player and poolroom owner...Jeff Carter sitting in the shadows behind him...

and last pic is, former U.S. Open winner/top notch cuemaker Bobby Hunter.

- Ghost

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
This event will NOT be "streamed". I think our next scheduled "live stream" event won't be until February 2012. Although that could change...Anyhow come in "play", "buy" (CALCUTTA) or do any other thing allowed by law (and I'm talking "Red Shoes Law"....LOL). It is worth the trip.