I managed to lose this game yesterday

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
androd said:
Well as usual I decided to go for it. Since I needed one I thought I'd leave the 2 ball where it was. Didn't look like I could scratch. Guess I shot a little hard. After the hit, the 5 ball and the CB kissed and left him a easy shot.:eek:
Rod.
PS. I shouldn't be such a gofer. :D
P.P.S. He hung the 2 ball. I got it out but left a shot and he made it.
P.P.P.S The 2 ball did look close to a kiss.

[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@1BVcp4EWRm4PaDh4Qcpp4YWaq4YWjn4YXws4YSbD3kYnn1kccx2kBtg2kbOH4kWRf4kcHa4kYFi4kaDh@%255b/HTM@[/CUETABLE]
You're kidding, right?:eek:

You were my hero.:(

Billy I.

Skin

Verified Member
androd said:
Well as usual I decided to go for it. Since I needed one I thought I'd leave the 2 ball where it was. Didn't look like I could scratch. Guess I shot a little hard. After the hit, the 5 ball and the CB kissed and left him a easy shot.:eek:
Rod.
PS. I shouldn't be such a gofer. :D
P.P.S. He hung the 2 ball. I got it out but left a shot and he made it.
P.P.P.S The 2 ball did look close to a kiss.

[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@1BVcp4EWRm4PaDh4Qcpp4YWaq4YWjn4YXws4YSbD3kYnn1kccx2kBtg2kbOH4kWRf4kcHa4kYFi4kaDh@%255b/HTM@[/CUETABLE]

Bad rolls, Rod! :)

Skin

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
androd said:
Obviously I could use some advice. :)

Rod....Here's my phone # >>> 773 698 4298...next time you're thinking of shooting a shot like that, wait, don't shoot, call me and I'll try and talk you out of it...:D :D

- Gost

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
One Pocket Ghost said:
Rod....Here's my phone # >>> 773 698 4298...next time you're thinking of shooting a shot like that, wait, don't shoot, call me and I'll try and talk you out of it...:D :D

- Gost

Thanks ghoatsy.
Any time you're scared to shoot, call me. My #'s BR 549
Rod.
P.S. Me and Junior Sample are in business together. ;)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
Thanks ghoatsy.
Rod.

Ghoasty is not scared to shoot....but, he sure looks to be 'scared sheetless', immediately AFTER he shoots..;)

View attachment 4056

PS..After blowing an easy shot, Ghoasty has been known to to beat the "high jump from standstill" record, while simultaneously,taking out a few ceiling lights with his cue stick....:D (also,note to self, Stay at least 10 ft. away from his right side, after he shoots ANY shot)..:p

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
androd said:
Thanks ghoatsy.
Rod.

Rhodd....The ghoats ain't never askeerd to shoot - but there's a whole bunch of times that the ghoats is too smart to shoot...:cool:

- Ghoats

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
One Pocket Ghost said:

- Gost

Hey what's up. That not the # I have.

Hope your doing better.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
jtompilot said:
Hey what's up. That not the # I have.

Hope your doing better.

Not to worry Jim...like all of my customers :D you've got my correct number...I couldn't give Rod my real number cuz the feds have his lines tapped :eek: and I don't want them to be investigating me for consorting with him..:eek:...:D

- Ghost

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
One Pocket Ghost said:
Rhodd....The ghoats ain't never askeerd to shoot - but there's a whole bunch of times that the ghoats is too smart to shoot...:cool:

- Ghoats

I've played too much funsie pool in the past two months. Now that I've finally begun to gamble again I can hardly keep from shooting at my pocket every shot. :D
Rhodd.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
androd said:
I've played too much funsie pool in the past two months. Now that I've finally begun to gamble again I can hardly keep from shooting at my pocket every shot. :D
Rhodd.

You can get played in Detroit.

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
androd said:
Rhodd.

Can I borrow that line for my signature?