Scott Frost/Sylver match commentary for beginners and intermediates

mlalum

Tres Kane is doing a series of instructional commentaries for matches that Lenny Marshall shot for us at the 1-pocket challenge earlier this year in Northern California. Tres teaches 1-pocket in the Phoenix area. He does a great job. Check the first one out here at www.poolstudents.net. Remember the commentary is directed at players just learning the game.

http://www.poolstudents.net/index-5.html

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Its great that Tres gives one pocket lessons.

I've been looking for one of his lessons but he ducks me every time I'm in Phoenix:D

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Amusing, although it crashed my browser. "Hand speed" Really ? a new one.
Anyway it said for players just learning the game. Hope they don't pay too much attention to the hand speed thing. Or if you're breaking bad give your opponent the break. :D
Rod.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
All the streams, if I stay too long in them, lock up my whole pc, and I have to wait for it to recover, before I can navigate again.

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Freddy Boggs

Freddy Boggs

Thank you MLALUM ... I was very happy to see the Boggs match, I havent seen him in ten years. He is still a very good player.

thanks nice commentary there

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
tonygreen said:
Thank you MLALUM ... I was very happy to see the Boggs match, I havent seen him in ten years. He is still a very good player.

thanks nice commentary there

Thanks for the kinds words about my commentary, I think I am terrible but a few people told me I was good so maybe I will start taking peoples word for it. :p

mlalum

Sorry the high usage on the server sometimes causes it to limit usage. sorry for the inconvenience. trying to get that resolved now. M