W.O.P. Errata Sheets For The First Printing Of W.O.P.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Cowboy Dennis said:
I made this post three months ago and the quality of the sheets didn't come out too great after my scan but the copies I made the scan from look perfect and better than new. If anybody needs these (3) errata sheets I will mail them to you, just PM me.

Dennis

http://onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=72501&postcount=23
I've already sent three sets of these out, oddly enough all to California. Can't you guys out there buy a 2nd edition???:D .

Dennis

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
I've already sent three sets of these out, oddly enough all to California. Can't you guys out there buy a 2nd edition???:D .

Dennis

I don't have them. Do I need them for anything ? As far as I know I never knew anything was missing.
Rod.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
androd said:
I don't have them. Do I need them for anything ? As far as I know I never knew anything was missing.
Rod.
Rod,

Many fractions were left out such as a 4 1/4" pocket being called a 4" pocket. There are some words spelled incorrectly also. Some credits for photos are also acknowledged. All in all you don't really need them unless you ever sell the book (new owner might appreciate them) or unless you shoot a lot of go-fer shots and need to learn the proper diamonds to aim at:p , big difference between 1/4 diamond and 1 1/4 diamonds.

Dennis

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Rod,

Many fractions were left out such as a 4 1/4" pocket being called a 4" pocket. There are some words spelled incorrectly also. Some credits for photos are also acknowledged. All in all you don't really need them unless you ever sell the book (new owner might appreciate them) or unless you shoot a lot of go-fer shots and need to learn the proper diamonds to aim at:p , big difference between 1/4 diamond and 1 1/4 diamonds.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis.
I enjoyed the stories and diagrams. Never paid a lot of attention to the minutia.
Rod. <---has a short attention span.
P.S. would sell,since I'm selling everything else, but have no idea of the value. :D

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Cowboy Dennis said:

Dennis

We don't need no stinkin' 2nd edition when we have your most excellent errata sheets ;)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
androd said:
Thanks Dennis.
I enjoyed the stories and diagrams. Never paid a lot of attention to the minutia.
Rod. <---has a short attention span.
P.S. would sell,since I'm selling everything else, but have no idea of the value. :D
Yeah, I know, guys who already know how to play aren't reading all the fine print, I didn't either.

After seeing many copies for sale in a few different places I'd say that a fair price for a used copy (1st edition) in good condition would be between $275-$325.

Absolutely perfect, brand new copies can draw $350-$450 from what I've seen.

I've seen the 1st editions be more valuable at times, maybe because they are rarer. The 2nd editons seem more desiriable and were usually cheaper but that may change because of the lack of new ones being sold.

Now that Eddie Robin has none left to sell I'm thinking that the price is only going to go up in the near future. Of course it all depends on people having the cash to pay for it.

If I was going to offer on your book, if it was in good condition, I would offer $250 because I don't really need it (I have three, one I would never sell) but I think I could hold it for awhile and sell it for a very small profit. I'm not a great businessman either and frequently lose on deals like this but I still would make the offer.

Here's a link to Amazon and a couple they have for sale there, it doesn't say if they are 1st edition or 2nd edition but you can see the prices for yourself. Of course, that doesn't mean they are getting that price but if they leave them there long enough they probably will get it.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Winning-One-Pocket-As-Taught-Greatest-Players/dp/0936362030/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1316689097&sr=1-2[/ame]

P.S. Your book would be worth at least $800-$900 with the errata sheets:p .

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
Well thank you, we all have lll to thank for the errata sheets that I have:) .

Dennis
dennis that was nice of you to mention that :) :)
anything i can do to help i try:)

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
lll said:
dennis that was nice of you to mention that :) :)
anything i can do to help i try:)

And a tip of the hat to III for turning Dennis on to those errata sheets.

One Pocket John

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
I made this post three months ago and the quality of the sheets didn't come out too great after my scan but the copies I made the scan from look perfect and better than new. If anybody needs these (3) errata sheets I will mail them to you, just PM me.

Dennis

http://onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=72501&postcount=23

Hello Dennis,

I'm not trying to start any problems here so please take what I'm writting as a heads up.

You may want to check out the copyright laws on the pages you have posted.

I have the first edition plus all of the errata sheets. Including the Christmas advertisement special sheet.

Just say'in

Last edited:

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
One Pocket John said:
Hello Dennis,

You may want to check out the copyright laws on the pages you have posted.

Just say'in

If one has legal copy of the first edition, there is no copyright violation to obtain copies of an errata sheet that either one lost or should have come with the book.