WTB National Billiard News

thepavlos

Verified Member
From
BOSTON, MA
Hi
I have a collection of National Billiard News and I am looking to fill in the gaps, please contact me with what you have. I am also interested in programs, posters and other old pool magazines as well.
Thank you
Paul
thepavlos@aol.com

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
national Billiard news

national Billiard news

I have quite a few , what ones are you looking for?
Are you interested in making an offer for all of them?
I also have some old books American and British.
About half of them belonged to Gary Spaeth {bank pool champion}and have his name and address on the label.

cuesmith

Verified Member
Billy Jackets said:
I have quite a few , what ones are you looking for?
Are you interested in making an offer for all of them?
I also have some old books American and British.
About half of them belonged to Gary Spaeth {bank pool champion}and have his name and address on the label.

I'd be interested in the ones that belonged to Gary. He was my old road partner. Do you mind me asking who you are? You can email me at sherm@shermcue.com if you like.

Sherm

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
cuesmith said:
I'd be interested in the ones that belonged to Gary. He was my old road partner. Do you mind me asking who you are? You can email me at sherm@shermcue.com if you like.

Sherm
Hi Sherm , we spoke about them a while back and I only found 3 that have articles on Gary.
They are yours bud, I thought I would see you in person before this but I don't get out much any more.
I will send them in the mail first of next week.

John Brumback

Verified Member
thepavlos said:
Hi
I have a collection of National Billiard News and I am looking to fill in the gaps, please contact me with what you have. I am also interested in programs, posters and other old pool magazines as well.
Thank you
Paul
thepavlos@aol.com

I have a bunch, starting eary 80's.Also some "On The Snap",mags.John B.