Here's to hoping the Ghost has a quick recovery

SJDinPHX

Suspended
lll said:
^^^^ what he said:)
get well soon ghost

Get better soon Ghosty...Sure do miss not having my favorite Chicago person to trade a barb or two with..Plus, you escaped my trap...I am stuck $$$, and we haven't even played yet...:eek:

PS..Must also mention my fave (but absent) Detroit doorknob...:eek:

Last edited:

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Bruce, I hope you will feel much better, and soon too. Don't get carried away with this 'ghost' business. It's only a finger of speech. Do as you are told and hurry back to the barnyard here on this forum.

You are the desert duck's cyber-backer, and I think he is feeling a bit weak in your absence. Fax him a cyber-dollar or two. :)

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
hoping.......

hoping.......

....your sticking around,if,not,I hear Venus is the place to be this time of season,see you on the run,adieu,B

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Bruce, I hope your feeling better and your health problems are some what remedied, sometimes that's the best we can expect at our age. We really miss you here at onepocket.org and I can honestly say (ONLY THIS TIME) that your knowledge of one pocket is special and appreciated.;)
I know you'll be feeling better and will be back soon.

Trust me i'm a doctor

Billy I.

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Very sorry to hear of your illness. Best wishes and a speedy recovery... now you can get that spot you've been needing for so long. :)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Rematch

Rematch

Get well soon Ghost. I am still losing sleep after you beat me three zip in Mountain View and want a rematch.

If you want to recuperate in sunny California, I have a nice place on a little river in the country. You may have to do a little weedeating (watch out for the rattlesnakes) to spruce the place up, but there is gold in the river you can pan to recoup your finances (80/20 split).

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Hope you recover quickly Ghost,

I am looking forward to a rematch so I can try and get some money back from our last meeting....

Dud

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Yes, get well soon Ghost!! You and I go back before Onepocket.org and you know I value your friendship and your advice!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
ghost(luke)
great to have you back:)
you will be "pissing off" the you know whos with your reverse english 2 rail kicks in no time:) :D