What we really think

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
John Brumback said:
Well hell,I'm gonna put my 2c In here to.Yeah why don't ya'll take all that crap over to that other place? When I first started coming here I thought It was a bit funny but then after a while It gets kind old when ya'll start doing It In people's threads.I mean come on,why dont ya'll just quit It and maybe get along or just quit period.Dam
PS: I like both guys and I would like to get you two and me together for a fun night.Hey maybe at the Dcc this year,Yeah! John B.

You're going to Vegas? A trip here is only a short flight. I am sure we can promote something for you to come for a few days. Are you a smoker?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
lfigueroa But said:
Lou, when you come out to the best coast, do you ever get to the San Francisco area? It would be nice to play with you and I know you can learn me some things. If not, then the DCC. CHEEP.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
A gracious offer

A gracious offer

Scrzbill said:
SARCASM, (dictionary.com)
1. Harsh or bitter derision or irony
2. A sharp ironical taunt, Sneering or taunting remark
Sarcasm cannot have a highest order. It is in itself a low form of communication. It is meant to be demeaning and or a derision.
1. Irony, (dictionary.com), A use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of it's literal meaning
2. Socratic irony, See Jon Stewart, comedy central
One pocket.org forum is not the place to have your feud. Go to the members
section. That is what this post is conveying. Read what everyone is saying. Both of you are very knowledgeable in pool. Because SJD lives out here in the best coast and I just happen to be good friends with a good friend of his, I don't like to see him derided. Beard has a lot of friends in the frozen tundra of lake Michigan and they don't want to see him derided. So boys being boys, take it outside, (of the main forum), we're asking nicely this time. Either that or make your peace.
Thanks, Kentucky from Chicago whose heart is in Santa Cruz.:cool:D ;)

No problem. I hear you. Now a civil word of advice to you. Peace makers shouldnt insist on getting in the last word. Especially with me. There was a pretty good example of sarcasm in your first 7 sentences. Just sayin'....;) :)

Beard

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Scrzbill said:
Lou, when you come out to the best coast, do you ever get to the San Francisco area? It would be nice to play with you and I know you can learn me some things. If not, then the DCC. CHEEP.

Scrzbill, I'm from San Francisco:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=194789
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=210602

I used to get out there all the time to visit my Mom. But she moved to Burbank a couple of years ago. I still get out there every couple of years, but never for pool, so I doubt it'll happen there. But, I've been going to the DCC for 10 years or so that that should be easy.

Lou Figueroa

Tramp Steamer

Verified Member
I say leave them alone. They're both good guys and each a part of the rich history of this forum, and the game we play.
When I was suspended from AZ, Dick stood up for me with some kind words.
Freddy has helped me become a better player.
If they weren't here, I think we'd miss them. :)

P.S. Did I ever tell the story about the girl in the wheelchair? How about the girl with the wood eye?

John Brumback

Verified Member
Scrzbill said:
You're going to Vegas? A trip here is only a short flight. I am sure we can promote something for you to come for a few days. Are you a smoker?

Ok see what you can come up with.I might be able to do just that.

P: I will not smoke In your pressence or In your car or house or poolroom or...
Is that ok?lol! Thank you Sir.John B.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
John Brumback said:
Ok see what you can come up with.I might be able to do just that.

P: I will not smoke In your pressence or In your car or house or poolroom or...
Is that ok?lol! Thank you Sir.John B.

Sir John,
The manservant that we normally keep around for guest is on his holiday.if you dont mind the second butler helping you.......I don't care if you're a smoker but to stay at our house it might be difficult for you. We make our son go outside so if you're ok with that, you can stay here. My wife might like having two hicks from Ky around. My sister still lives near Frankfort and when my wife hears her drawl, she can't understand her. I always tell her to pretend like you have marbles in your mouth and you will do fine. You still have my phone number?
We have kats in case you have allergens.:D :D :cool: :eek:

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
1840's Fredrickburg Tx .. Peace negotiations being presented to Buffalo Hump and other Commanche Chief's.. Texas Ranger Captain observeing remarked.. "A good fight will be ruin't ever damn time by peaceful intentions.. Cain't tolerate it"

John Brumback

Verified Member
Scrzbill said:
Sir John,
The manservant that we normally keep around for guest is on his holiday.if you dont mind the second butler helping you.......I don't care if you're a smoker but to stay at our house it might be difficult for you. We make our son go outside so if you're ok with that, you can stay here. My wife might like having two hicks from Ky around. My sister still lives near Frankfort and when my wife hears her drawl, she can't understand her. I always tell her to pretend like you have marbles in your mouth and you will do fine. You still have my phone number?
We have kats in case you have allergens.:D :D :cool: :eek:

Why hell fire,Is that all I got to do Is go outside!? Round here we gots to go out to the ole outhouse ever morn.You think I can fit In now? haha
Don't mind them ole cats either.I live 30 min from your sister,you want me to pick anything up from her before I come just let me know.Can you Pm me your number or I'll have to look for It.Thanks you ole hick.John B.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
MARK..HOU TX said:
1840's Fredrickburg Tx .. Peace negotiations being presented to Buffalo Hump and other Commanche Chief's.. Texas Ranger Captain observeing remarked.. "A good fight will be ruin't ever damn time by peaceful intentions.. Cain't tolerate it"

That was two hunert and fifty years ago.
The Seminoles never made peace with the white dogs, speak with two tongues.:)
Sing along now
Now is the age of Aquarius.......Aquarius. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tramp Steamer

Verified Member
Mr. Blitzflick, although I think I misspelled his name.
He was the elfish character that would suddenly appear out of thin air and consternate Superman. Right?
It's too hot to play One Pocket so what was Dick Tracy's girlfriend's name? :)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
fred bentivegna said:
...anybody remember who lives in the 5th dimension?

Beard

Free lessons for a year for the correct answer. It has to be spelled correctly.

Why would I want to give you free lessons for a year? You're not moving back to Richmond are you? :mad: :p :D

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thinking about it...

Thinking about it...

Scrzbill said:
Why would I want to give you free lessons for a year? You're not moving back to Richmond are you? :mad: :p :D

My girlfriend Lisa, from down there, should be getting out soon. She was sentenced to 20 yrs for murdering her boy friend. She told me she didnt do it. The story she told the court was that they pulled over for a minute, and he went around to the back of the pick up, and then for no reason somebody shot him. She didnt see who tho.

She used to call me once in awhile from down there and put one of her cellmates on the phone with me, and then rev me up with dirty talk. It was excellent, drawl and all.

Beard

Were you at last year's DCC?