Gabe Owen vs. Alex Pagulayan 2010 D.C.C. #5

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
It's game 5 and Alex has a 1-0 lead. I've included the second pic because of the blurriness of the first pic, it should in no way suggest what Alex did or didn't shoot;) . What would you do from here?

AP's Shot.jpg

CapturedPicture_2.Jpeg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
It's game 5 (I think, but I'm not sure) and Alex has a 1-0 lead. I've included the second pic because of the blurriness of the first pic, it should in no way suggest what Alex did or didn't shoot;) . What would you do from here?..Kill myself !!!

View attachment 3492

View attachment 3493

Dear "Fast Forward" Breath,

Not to hijack this thread, but could you, and lll, possibly stick to one situation, before you get overly excited and move on to another shot, or game ? (sometimes its even a different year, for Crissake)...Even the young guys are confused...!!!

Imagine what it does to me, Rod, and Vapros... They both PM'd me, and actually are considering shooting themselves in the head... They said something about a "suicide pact" and I said "I'm In" providing I get to go LAST...:cool:

PS..Did the pics come through...Eat your heart out...:D Will be sending some of Jen and I soon, she is busy shooting a movie right now...:D

But heres another pic of your hippo, er sorry, meant to say 'honey'. Hope you like it...:p (nice ass, huh ?)

View attachment 3494

Last edited:

bstroud

Verified Member
Nothing complicated here.

Just bank the 15? into the 5? and place the cue ball behind the 7 ball.

Bill Stroud

treeMan

Verified Member
The stripe in the open (11 or 15) banks straight in, and if the 5 goes it is next.

Am I missing something?:confused:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
If Alex banks at the 15 ball it looks like that is all he gets if he makes it -- unless he goes all out and I can't see that. If I am Alex I am also concerned about leaving pretty good banks for Gabe if I do bank at the 15 and it doesn't go. I.e, it looks like the 7-ball is in kind of a "big ball' position on the bottom rail, so it would be a good candidate for Gabe to bank another ball into it and watch it drop & Gabe runs out. Or Gabe will be able to bank something into that two ball combo that also faces Gabe's pocket.

I probably would still go ahead and shoot the bank on the 15 if it felt natural and had a clean path -- hard to tell from here though.

So maybe this really simple safety off the side of the 15 would be more productive over the next couple of innings anyway.

Attachments

• Greenshot_2011-07-12_21-31-03.jpg
    Greenshot_2011-07-12_21-31-03.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 0

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
bstroud said:
Nothing complicated here.

Just bank the 15? into the 5? and place the cue ball behind the 7 ball.

Bill Stroud
Bill, you win a cookie:) . He banked the 11 into the 10 and he hit it perfect:eek: .

AP's Shot.jpg

Here's how he left it:

AP's Leave.Jpeg