Happy Birthday to NH Steve

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
New Year

New Year

Happy Birthday Steve and thanks for the good work you are doing here at 1P,where would we be without it?Cheers,James

JAM

Verified Member
Happy Belated Birthday. I'm always a day late and a dollar short, but I'm here now sending my best birthday wishes. I hope it was a very nice day! :)

Attachments

• 367[1].gif
    367[1].gif
    43.6 KB · Views: 0

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Steve, I hope your day is a great one, you deserve it. Thanks for being the person that you are, and wish you many more to come.

Billy I.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
well, I wanted to make something for you, but I keep getting sidetracked on other issues. So I'd better come on here and say Happy Birthday anyways until I get it made.:D So sorry.... I was actually going to start this thread at 3 or 4 in the morning when I saw it was your birthday, but saw someone beat me to it.

Thanks for everything you've done for us Steve. I know you put a lot of love and work into this site and this game. We are very lucky that someone such as yourself, has the love of onepocket that we do, or else we might be all sitting in AZB trying to discuss onepocket. (let that roll around in your head for a minute:eek::D)

I hope you've got back 1/2 of what all of us have got from what you've given to us by creating this site.

thanks again!

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
CaliRed said:
well, I wanted to make something for you, but I keep getting sidetracked on other issues. So I'd better come on here and say Happy Birthday anyways until I get it made.:D So sorry.... I was actually going to start this thread at 3 or 4 in the morning when I saw it was your birthday, but saw someone beat me to it.

Thanks for everything you've done for us Steve. I know you put a lot of love and work into this site and this game. We are very lucky that someone such as yourself, has the love of onepocket that we do, or else we might be all sitting in AZB trying to discuss onepocket. (let that roll around in your head for a minute:eek::D)

I hope you've got back 1/2 of what all of us have got from what you've given to us by creating this site.

thanks again!

So how long before you start the onepocket network on cable TV?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:

thanks again!
Thank you Calired. But I do need to mention that with all your hard work lately, you're catching up to me in that department -- and I don't mind a bit :D

I can also honestly say I had absolutely no idea OnePocket.org would be this much fun or this big a deal when I started it. I go back to what I said before -- it's a TEAM EFFORT.