DC area, Champion Billards Arlington Va, a special guest thank you

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
a sincere and special thank you to Keith McCready participating in our weekly OnePocket tournament on Sunday

always a pleasure having a legend stop by the poolroom

thank you Earthquake

:)

now hopefully we can get Jen to stop by as well. but I will need a ball from her though :eek:

JAM

Verified Member
Bill said:
a sincere and special thank you to Keith McCready participating in our weekly OnePocket tournament on Sunday

thank you Earthquake

now hopefully we can get Jen to stop by as well. but I will need a ball from her though :eek:

Keith was smiling all day about going to this tournament. It was a treat for him to hit some balls. He loved the crowd and said they all made him feel welcome. :cool:

He actually thought he was hitting 'em pretty spiffy, all in all, so that's a good thing. I loved seeing Keith so happy, getting his pool game going. In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, he'll be back. :p

See you next time, Billy! :)

naji

Verified Member
WOW! Earthquake himself, man i missed meeting him, hope to see him again next time.

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
JAM said:
Keith was smiling all day ... I loved seeing Keith so happy, getting his pool game going ... See you next time, Billy! :)

Seeing is believing young lady. You've told me this story entirely too many times :) almost like crying wolf :)

It was very, very nice having Keith at Champions. Please don't be afraid to tag along next time.

And Huey was here Jen! He may come a couple of times a month. Not always but occasionally

Looking forward to saying hello to Jen and Keith ... SOONer rather than later

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
DC area - Champion Billiards Arlington Va - special guest thank you

DC area - Champion Billiards Arlington Va - special guest thank you

Bill said:

thank you Earthquake

have to learn how to spell billiards!

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
JAM said:
Keith was smiling all day about going to this tournament. It was a treat for him to hit some balls. He loved the crowd and said they all made him feel welcome. :cool:

He actually thought he was hitting 'em pretty spiffy, all in all, so that's a good thing. I loved seeing Keith so happy, getting his pool game going. In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, he'll be back. :p

See you next time, Billy! :)

that's the 1st Keith sighting I've heard of in a loooong time. So how did he do in the tourney?

Jam, you got to sentence him to the basement to fine tune the chops. I notice there is a debate going on about how long it takes a natural champion to be back in stroke... some say a couple of days, others say that's crazy.

Good to hear you both were happy from the excursion. Nothing wrong with that!

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
CaliRed said:
that's the 1st Keith sighting I've heard of in a loooong time. So how did he do in the tourney?

Jam, you got to sentence him to the basement to fine tune the chops. I notice there is a debate going on about how long it takes a natural champion to be back in stroke... some say a couple of days, others say that's crazy.

Good to hear you both were happy from the excursion. Nothing wrong with that!

Considering his loooong layoff :) I still gave him the benefit of the doubt and made him a respectable A3. Mind you that we have A4 and A5's but didn't want to put him at the top of the heap (Sigel was an A3 when he played if it matters). Keith still played fairly well and came in 4th.

Yes I was thrilled to see him walk thru our doors and would expect to see him again (wishful thinking) :)

Thanks again Keith and Jen. You guys are the best