Happy Birthday to Da Barber!

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Happy, Happy day Frank :) ...We won't get into the age thing, but I think Henderson told me once,...you voted for Roosevelt. (Teddy) !..:p :p :p

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Clare said:
Happy Birthday, Frank !! Do something outrageously fun :)

Did you mo it was youre birthday tody Frank. All day long. THat means you get the whole day off. And get too do whatever you want all day long.

This is a hreat day to have a birthday one day after fathers day. So you hit the daly double every year. Burn out all the candelis you like.

Because everything goes on youre birth day. And the notch goes up one year on in youre life.

Birthdays are great because they put us in reality with time. Have youre greatesy birthday ever.

And keep groweing just the way you are. And we get a honrable mension on our birthday. And this is the first time I wisht you a happy birthday and meny more.

And dont play onepocket on youre birthday. Its against the law.

Birthdays come once a year like christmas. So enjoy it too the fullest.

And remember those birthdays when you were a little boy Those were the most fun. Have the same knid off birth dat today.

Sixteen CAndales was my favoreite birthday song . Whats youres?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Happy Birthday Frank.....for a present, you've got the first break, next time we see each other and play some...:)

- Ghost

Attachments

• happybday.jpg
    happybday.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Did you mo it was youre birthday tody Frank. All day long. THat means you get the whole day off. And get too do whatever you want all day long.

This is a hreat day to have a birthday one day after fathers day. So you hit the daly double every year. Burn out all the candelis you like.

Because everything goes on youre birth day. And the notch goes up one year on in youre life.

Birthdays are great because they put us in reality with time. Have youre greatesy birthday ever.

And keep groweing just the way you are. And we get a honrable mension on our birthday. And this is the first time I wisht you a happy birthday and meny more.

And dont play onepocket on youre birthday. Its against the law.

Birthdays come once a year like christmas. So enjoy it too the fullest.

And remember those birthdays when you were a little boy Those were the most fun. Have the same knid off birth dat today.

Sixteen CAndales was my favoreite birthday song . Whats youres?

What's mine? hmmmm. Let me think. First- Happy Bday Frank. Not d-day. And have many more. You should celebrate by enjoying the sweetest youngest girl you can find and have a ball. Artie likes Sixteen Candles by The Crests I think. A beautiful slow song. If they won't slow dance to that, they won't dance. In that same vein, lol, I'll give this a shot. Neil Sadakas -Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen.

What Happened To That Funny Face?
My Little Tomboy Now Wears Satins And Lace.
You've Turned Into The Prettiest Girl I've Ever Seen
Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen

Tonights The Night, I've Waited For
Because You're Not A Little Baby Anymore
I Can't Believe My Eyes, You're Just A Teenage Dream
Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Thanks to everyone. I had a terrific day and no I didn't play any today. Sometimes my BD falls on father's day. Ghost, I'll remember that first break. Everyone should have a day like I had to day on their birthday. Thanks again to all the well wishers.

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Belated birthday greetings

Belated birthday greetings

Frank- Happy Birthday.

Sorry to be late in responding. I hope your good day included a nice meal and pleasant company.

Take care

ps-I was hitting some of those 1/2 gazillion balls, and missed this post yesterday.

We are lucky here in So Cal to have you as a valuable informational resource and a solid player.