joyner/cooney

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
Larry,

If you are gettting a "this is not a valid image file" error message don't feel alone, I got the same thing when trying to upload a layout.

Dennis
how do you fix that??
thats it:eek:
you must be psychic:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Larry,

If you are gettting a "this is not a valid image file" error message don't feel alone, I got the same thing when trying to upload a layout.

Dennis

Dear "YOU are an invalid image" breath,

I have discovered, if you right click, 12 times on your avatar, and download your hard drive, while deviating your motherf@@king board, then left click on your main frame,...It works fine for me...;) Call me CaliRed...and I will explain it to you in 'laymen's' terms...so you can help Dumbass...He ain't too bright about technical stuff...:p

PS..RBL..I will be posting some 'ladies' in your weight class soon...watch for them..:eek:

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:

I have discovered, if you right click, 12 times on your avatar, and download your hard drive, while deviating your motherf@@ker board, then left click on your main frame,...It works fine for me...;) Call me CaliRed...and I will explain it to you in 'laymen's' terms...so you can help Dumbass...He ain't too bright about technical stuff...:p

PS..I will be posting some 'ladies' in your weight class soon...watch for them..:eek:

That's some funny stuff indeed. I use to hang out wi a tush hog who would talk sorta that way. He would say I'll warp your frame you son of a so an so. Or I'll kick your ass till your nose bleeds and maul your jaws. Another saying he had was "You're about to check up short" you motherfreaker beep beeepp. As long as you never insinuated that he was dumb things were ok, but if you ever acted like he just might not know what he was talking about-big trouble. One day he decided that he was going to get this guy. Now the guy he was going to get had witness the tush beat a guy up with his fists. The poor guy managed to crawl up under a 4by 8 [pool table} But the tush calmly pulls out a hawkbill knife, slides the guy out from under the table and starts just raking down his body with the knife. I wasn't there but I saw the car that was used to rush the victem to the hospital. They couldn't wait for an ambulance. He survived because a giant got a cuestick and put it against his throat from behind and applied severe pressure and the assailant couldnt breathe and cooled down. Anyway he called this fellow at his house and told him that he was coming to get him. The poor guy said please don't.l I will move and leave town today. Too late he said. I'm on the way to your house right now. The guy was so scared he grabbed a very high powered rifle and loaded it. When the tush pulled into the driveway the scared man was settin on ready. He shot through his front window, through the windshield and into the tush hogs chest dead center. Never had a chance to get out of the car.. They actually made the shooter stand trial, but the jury found him not guilty in a hurry.........

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:

I have discovered, if you right click, 12 times on your avatar, and download your hard drive, while deviating your motherf@@king board, then left click on your main frame,...It works fine for me...;) Call me CaliRed...and I will explain it to you in 'laymen's' terms...so you can help Dumbass...He ain't too bright about technical stuff...:p

PS..RBL..I will be posting some 'ladies' in your weight class soon...watch for them..:eek:
Dearest "Netta Peposaca" Breath,

Though you are reasonably perceptive for an imbecile you did make one mistake in your post: it's motherBOARD you moron:p .

I don't look at your skinny JA looking skanks or your hog-wild rejects, knock yourself out:eek: .

RBL

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Dearest "Netta Peposaca" Breath,

Though you are reasonably perceptive for an imbecile you did make one mistake in your post: it's motherBOARD you moron:p .

I don't look at your skinny JA looking skanks or your hog-wild rejects, knock yourself out:eek: .

RBL

Why aren't you watching the DCT stream, you idiot ???

PS..If you say one more thing derogatory about JA, I will be sending the leg breakers.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I felt the same way

I felt the same way

Jimmy B said:
That's some funny stuff indeed. I use to hang out wi a tush hog who would talk sorta that way. He would say I'll warp your frame you son of a so an so. Or I'll kick your ass till your nose bleeds and maul your jaws. Another saying he had was "You're about to check up short" you motherfreaker beep beeepp. As long as you never insinuated that he was dumb things were ok, but if you ever acted like he just might not know what he was talking about-big trouble. One day he decided that he was going to get this guy. Now the guy he was going to get had witness the tush beat a guy up with his fists. The poor guy managed to crawl up under a 4by 8 [pool table} But the tush calmly pulls out a hawkbill knife, slides the guy out from under the table and starts just raking down his body with the knife. I wasn't there but I saw the car that was used to rush the victem to the hospital. They couldn't wait for an ambulance. He survived because a giant got a cuestick and put it against his throat from behind and applied severe pressure and the assailant couldnt breathe and cooled down. Anyway he called this fellow at his house and told him that he was coming to get him. The poor guy said please don't.l I will move and leave town today. Too late he said. I'm on the way to your house right now. The guy was so scared he grabbed a very high powered rifle and loaded it. When the tush pulled into the driveway the scared man was settin on ready. He shot through his front window, through the windshield and into the tush hogs chest dead center. Never had a chance to get out of the car.. They actually made the shooter stand trial, but the jury found him not guilty in a hurry.........

I felt the same way about the famous tush-hog, Big Henry "Duke" Baker from Ft Lauderdale. He was the guy that I was most frightened of in life. Keep in mind my running partner was another famous tush, Johnny Sugar Shack Novak who had saved me from Big Henry a few times.

Once at the Crossroads bar in Lauderdale, a world class tush bar, Johnny had to pull a pistol on Henry to keep him from mangling me. My offense was walking past the table when he was shooting. He had missed of course.
The gun pulled Henry up, but then he left to go to his car to get his. Johnny and I ducked out the back way and took off. We had a gun but we werent crazy. We returned to where we were staying. We both knew that Henry was hopping mad, and if he could find out where we were staying he would come for us. Thats how nutty he was.

We were thankfully staying with a guy who had an arsenal of weapons. He had plenty of pistols, but I didnt feel comfortable against Henry with just a pistol, no matter what the caliber. My choice was his M-2 Carbine with three 30 cartridge banana clips taped together. I had learned to use that weapon from when I was in the Army, so now I finally felt reasonably secure. I was just as scared as that guy in your story, and I was no way going to get captured by Big Henry. I would have certainly emptied those clips into his big ass.

Luckily for all of us, he didnt know where we were staying and couldnt find anybody who knew.
I returned to Chicago soon after, and didnt run into Henry for another 5 years. We ended up getting high together, and laughed about the whole thing. Of course I didnt mention I had that M-2 waiting on his ass. I left that part out.

Beard

Jimmy B

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
I felt the same way about the famous tush-hog, Big Henry "Duke" Baker from Ft Lauderdale. He was the guy that I was most frightened of in life. Keep in mind my running partner was another famous tush, Johnny Sugar Shack Novak who had saved me from Big Henry a few times.

Once at the Crossroads bar in Lauderdale, a world class tush bar, Johnny had to pull a pistol on Henry to keep him from mangling me. My offense was walking past the table when he was shooting. He had missed of course.
The gun pulled Henry up, but then he left to go to his car to get his. Johnny and I ducked out the back way and took off. We had a gun but we werent crazy. We returned to where we were staying. We both knew that Henry was hopping mad, and if he could find out where we were staying he would come for us. Thats how nutty he was.

We were thankfully staying with a guy who had an arsenal of weapons. He had plenty of pistols, but I didnt feel comfortable against Henry with just a pistol, no matter what the caliber. My choice was his M-2 Carbine with three 30 cartridge banana clips taped together. I had learned to use that weapon from when I was in the Army, so now I finally felt reasonably secure. I was just as scared as that guy in your story, and I was no way going to get captured by Big Henry. I would have certainly emptied those clips into his big ass.

Luckily for all of us, he didnt know where we were staying and couldnt find anybody who knew.
I returned to Chicago soon after, and didnt run into Henry for another 5 years. We ended up getting high together, and laughed about the whole thing. Of course I didnt mention I had that M-2 waiting on his ass. I left that part out.

Beard

I hear ya. It seems that whatever weapon you trained with, you had ultimate faith in. I shot a lot with the M-1, M-16 but I carried that M-14 thru basic and zeroed it in, took it apart so many times and shot down those pop ups from 350 meters so many times. When it got muddy, I showered with it. I liked it a lot and had the faith.

I use to carry a small little 38 cal 5 shot smith, when I was a teen and in my twenties in a real good hang down clasp type shoulder strap. There were a couple of times I was scared to death to the point that I could barely function even when I knew my adversary had no gun. I knew the damage that they could inflict even though you had put some rounds into them with the adrenaline flowing. Plus my dad, whenever I saw him, kept warning me about playing pool and gambling in the taverns and honky tonks and carrying firearms. He was the county clerk and saw a lot of murder trials.

Anyway it is good to see The Beard posting more. I hope that you enjoy it one tenth as much as some of us enjoy reading them. Hopefully the depression is lifting a bit from your horrible loss. For me time simply does that. Its the way God makes us, I assumed.

A humorus post script from my former story.. That guy that was sliced up so bad was rushed to the emergency room and took blood and a couple hundred stiches and then he was fine. A few months later he was in a club that served food. He walked by a table where a man was eating a meal with his wife. He mouthed off but didn't get a reaction. For some reason he reaches down and takes a piece of meat out of the guys plate with his hand and eats it. The diner is so enraged and disgusted he pulled out a revolver of some kind and shoots the fellow dead. He was also charged wi murder and this shooter was also totally exonerated. Oh well..............