Nice Compliment To John Brumback

jalapus logan

Verified Member
Hey there guys. I don't post much on this site, but do check the activity here often - many good discussions here, thanks for that.

I just saw that someone here noticed my post over on AZB and I'm glad to know that at least someone reads those.

You guys chose a great ambassador for Onepocket in John Brumback.

Cheers...

John Brumback

Verified Member
jalapus logan said:
Hey there guys. I don't post much on this site, but do check the activity here often - many good discussions here, thanks for that.

I just saw that someone here noticed my post over on AZB and I'm glad to know that at least someone reads those.

You guys chose a great ambassador for Onepocket in John Brumback.

Cheers...

Hey get your butt In here! Hey everybody,this guy came from azb but I'm bettin he's one of the smartest and best guys over there.And he's a full blown onepocket addict now.Thanks alot Neil.hehe.John B.

jalapus logan

Verified Member
Yeah, it's true. I have become a hopeless fan of onepocket. But don't tell anyone. I have enough bad habits - ha ha. I guess I'll have to rack my brain and try to contribute something at least half way meaningful here from time to time.

Like I said, this site is a great resource and a great way to promote a super creative game.

All I can say is that I'll try not to look like a fool too often.

Cheers,

Neil