US Open Selection Process

anypocket

What was the selection process for representing one pocket.org at the US Open? I would think the selection would be a ONE POCKET PLAYER,not someone that is basically a bank pool player

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
anypocket said:
What was the selection process for representing one pocket.org at the US Open? I would think the selection would be a ONE POCKET PLAYER,not someone that is basically a bank pool player

a better question would be.... you've been a actual member here for at least 7 months, but yet your contribution consists of 3 posts telling us you were glad to be home, 1 post about the Miami Heat and this post. The question I have is, since you you've been a member here for 7 months and haven't contributed even 1 post about the game of onepocket, why do you care?

Seems very weird to me.

There was a entire 14 page thread on this, that you had every opportunity to voice your concern in, but yet I don't see any posts by you in it.
http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5070

Maybe you don't realize, but John Brumback won the DCC Master of the Table in 2010. Maybe you didn't realize, but John Brumback got runner up at the 2009 DCC Master of the Table. Do you know how people win the Master of the Table in one of the biggest events in pool? By doing extremely well at all 3 games... onepocket, banks and 9 ball. Are you aware that almost every top pro in the world participates at the Derby? So how well rounded of a pool player do you think you have to be, to win that award one year and get 2nd in another, against the best players in the world?

What, did John put on a banking exhibition on you at some point in the past or something?

It is nice to know that you care so deeply about who onepocket.orgs members voted on to send to the US Open, but yet you haven't posted one lousy post about onepocket in the 7 months you've been here.

This post has the odor of a troll written all over it:D:eek: I"m only replying, to limber up my fingers for another day at work.

P.S. Thanks for your contribution!:rolleyes::confused:

John Brumback

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
a better question would be.... you've been a actual member here for at least 7 months, but yet your contribution consists of 3 posts telling us you were glad to be home, 1 post about the Miami Heat and this post. The question I have is, since you you've been a member here for 7 months and haven't contributed even 1 post about the game of onepocket, why do you care?

Seems very weird to me.

There was a entire 14 page thread on this, that you had every opportunity to voice your concern in, but yet I don't see any posts by you in it.
http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5070

Maybe you don't realize, but John Brumback won the DCC Master of the Table in 2010. Maybe you didn't realize, but John Brumback got runner up at the 2009 DCC Master of the Table. Do you know how people win the Master of the Table in one of the biggest events in pool? By doing extremely well at all 3 games... onepocket, banks and 9 ball. Are you aware that almost every top pro in the world participates at the Derby? So how well rounded of a pool player do you think you have to be, to win that award one year and get 2nd in another, against the best players in the world?

What, did John put on a banking exhibition on you at some point in the past or something?

It is nice to know that you care so deeply about who onepocket.orgs members voted on to send to the US Open, but yet you haven't posted one lousy post about onepocket in the 7 months you've been here.

This post has the odor of a troll written all over it:D:eek: I"m only replying, to limber up my fingers for another day at work.

P.S. Thanks for your contribution!:rolleyes::confused:

Hey, that does seem kinda weird.But whatever.Red, I'm sorry that I have to correct you on this.I won the Master of the table In 2009 and came in second
In 2010 In the master of the table.Come on Red,get your facts straight.And thanks ole buddy.hehe I just wonder If that guy(whoever he is) really plays much onepocket? hmmm Yep,I'm a one game wonder,Wanna play some??
Thanks,John Brumback

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
John Brumback said:
Hey, that does seem kinda weird.But whatever.Red, I'm sorry that I have to correct you on this.I won the Master of the table In 2009 and came in second
In 2010 In the master of the table.Come on Red,get your facts straight.And thanks ole buddy.hehe I just wonder If that guy(whoever he is) really plays much onepocket? hmmm Yep,I'm a one game wonder,Wanna play some??
Thanks,John Brumback

You know what? I sat there and pulled that up on AZB and I had to look at it 5 or 6 times, because each time I clicked a year, the other would disappear. I kept clicking it over and over until I thought I had it right. There were too many numbers I was trying to remember. I'm getting too damn old. I tried to get it right and by the time I wrote it, I got it wrong.

Thanks for pointing that out !!!!! I flip flopped them unintentionally.

You know I was thinking about this on the way to work......I wonder who is the best active onepocket player we have on this site. I say Active. I know we have many champions here, but they will acknowledge they are not playing championship level pool anymore.

I'm going to start a new thread about who is the top 5 best onepocket players that are active regular members here. Let's get to the bottom of this.

SInce you humiliated me in a public forum by pointing out a SIMPLE MISTAKE I made, I am going to use you as the litmus test to measure by:D

John Brumback

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
You know what? I sat there and pulled that up on AZB and I had to look at it 5 or 6 times, because each time I clicked a year, the other would disappear. I kept clicking it over and over until I thought I had it right. There were too many numbers I was trying to remember. I'm getting too damn old. I tried to get it right and by the time I wrote it, I got it wrong.

Thanks for pointing that out !!!!! I flip flopped them unintentionally.

You know I was thinking about this on the way to work......I wonder who is the best active onepocket player we have on this site. I say Active. I know we have many champions here, but they will acknowledge they are not playing championship level pool anymore.

I'm going to start a new thread about who is the top 5 best onepocket players that are active regular members here. Let's get to the bottom of this.

SInce you humiliated me in a public forum by pointing out a SIMPLE MISTAKE I made, I am going to use you as the litmus test to measure by:D

I think you were doing to much clicking,sounds like.A man of your smarts and
you can't get something as SIMPLE as that right?? Try drinking lots of coffee
as soon as you wake up In the mornings,shee whiz buddy.I'll talk to you later
I got to go hit some balls...now.John B.