I just received my T-shirt from the Ghost

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Thanks Luke, I love it. I can't wait to wear it in public and see if I get any comments. To One Pocket--The Greatest Pool Game on Earth.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
petie said:
Thanks Luke, I love it. I can't wait to wear it in public and see if I get any comments. To One Pocket--The Greatest Pool Game on Earth.

THe gost sure knowes his Tie shirt buissness. Get one mor and have everybody signe it on one pocket . org.

And the Gost. And even all the players.

The value can only go up. And have the year and date on it. And if he comes out with a tea shirt with a buch off little gosts that say

One pocket is the way too fly. Itsa print.

THat just gave me a Idea Im allways out thier real far. Like I said I dont no why.

But this would be a winner. A Gost on the front off the tea shirt. And THe Logo on the back from North shore.

And for you Freddy the beard But the North Shore logo in the back and the Bensingers logo in the front.

THat wiould realy work. But I can comr up with hindreds off Ideas.

They just pop in my head one after another. But even Banking with the beard on one side and the Chicago gost on the other side.

Anybody else want too but thier orders in noer. GEt ahold off gost interprise.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I'll buy a couple...my suggestion is...

I'll buy a couple...my suggestion is...

Artie Bodendorfer said:
THe gost sure knowes his Tie shirt buissness. Get one mor and have everybody signe it on one pocket . org.

And the Gost. And even all the players.

The value can only go up. And have the year and date on it. And if he comes out with a tea shirt with a buch off little gosts that say

One pocket is the way too fly. Itsa print.

THat just gave me a Idea Im allways out thier real far. Like I said I dont no why.

But this would be a winner. A Gost on the front off the tea shirt. And THe Logo on the back from North shore.

THat wiould realy work. But I can comr up with hindreds off Ideas.

They just pop in my head one after another. But even Banking with the beard on one side and the Chicago gost on the other side.

Anybody else want too but thier orders in noer. GEt ahold off gost interprise.

Artie,

Seriously...why not just say..."From the One Pocket Capitol of the World" on the front of the shirt,...And put Freddies "lion logo" inside Ghosts Pool table, on the back...How could that go wrong ??? .:cool:

Duck <--- would buy 2 dozen himself...:p

PS..This is not a gig, or a slam, I am serious !..:)

PPS..Two head's are better than one, even is one is a sheep's head...:p.... Where have I heard that before ?..:D

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Artie,

Seriously...why not just say..."From the One Pocket Capitol of the World" on the front of the shirt,...And put Freddies "lion logo" inside Ghosts Pool table, on the back...How could that go wrong ??? .:cool:

Duck <--- would buy 2 dozen himself...:p

PS..This is not a gig, or a slam, I am serious !..:)

PPS..Two head's are better than one, even is one is a sheep's head...:p.... Where have I heard that before ?..:D

I never had a logo did you? And That Lion Logo is real cool...

I would loke to no did Bensingers have a logo? I herd thier for 3 or 4 pool rooms in Chicago nammed bensingers?

Did you no that. Becak in the 18 hindreds and early 19 hundreds,

I never new that I just thought thier was Bensingers downtown. But thier were more before that.

Itsamazing I didnt no that tell like a half a tear agoe. The must hace had a logo or Chrest.

Because the were very rich. And the women he married her father pwened picock jealry.

And in ger prime she looket better then Marlyn Manro. And she ended up being a alchoholic.

She was cluless were she was or who she was with.

And she would get so drunk She would pass out. I guss Marlin Manrrow was a good drinker too.

What you have too say about the who said. I will be Bakk. He has some serious issues too strauten out.

Especilay being with a kennady. I guess he wanted too be like Tiger Woods. And shot a hole in one.

Im Going too get me some nice cold beer for tommarrow to celebrate mamorele day.

I hope you have one roo. It will realy taste Great.

But were intitled too relax. And celebrate we spent enough off our life doing different things.

Thier comes a time when you want too relax And enjoy it.

And let all the worries go away and rest on someone elses shoulder.

We seen people come and go. And All the changes we went through and seen . The new generation is not going too see them.

They were ours and the people who lived the same time in life

And I am thankfull and gratefull for being able too ess them. And all the people I have met in life. Can never be repacet by any new ones.

And they were all different Some nice and some not so nice.

But never the less I am thankfull for meating them all. Becaues I learned something from eveyone.

And If I could do it all over again. Yes I would.

I would live my. All different. A easer more relaxing life Dtress free. I could even live in the mountains in a log cabin with two shepered Dogs.

And It would be very relaing. And worry free, And Srdessand woring and problems. Always make your life harder and will affect youre health too.

Its not inportant what we do in life. But how we lived it.

And living a peacfull and content life. THats what I would do. Instead off figuring out howe too beat this game or that game.

Or howe to play in the best way possable. Because when you figure it out.

Some body wants too knock you down and stop you.

And some people resnt you if you try too help them. And they dont want the correct alswers.

They just want too be who they are and they are satisfied.

Enjoy Memoreal Day. And the solders that gave thier life. So we could be free.

THey desirve the credit and the support. Yet some people Make them out like thier bad guys.

Why dont they go out thier and give thier ass to the country instaed off Knocking and condeming them for doing what they are told too do.

Aht would all these big mouths do if they were in the sevice in that position.

Would they just stand thier and get killed. Or would they fight for thier life and country.

And then they come back and no Job nothing but abuse. KIller thats what they Ignorent publick calls then.

And the reason the country if free because off them.

THe gave some body a creamonie. Last year they decorated the sordier and honered him. And the publick booed him and called him all kinds off names.

THats a nice way too treat a real solder he did every thing he was told to do for his comander and country.

And they treated him worse then if he was the eniemy. The publick has a lot too learn. But the all they yhink they no.

They no nothing. Not one off those people who were thier in the publick.

THier was not one solder thier or any off the people thier were all cluless . Too what a solder is.

And the gang up loke a pack off wolves.

I would take them all eccepte for the kids and but them all on thr front line and see if the shit on themselvesthen.

See what they have too say then. And take all the men and women. And sice they have so much too say.

Let them go thier and fight. But all they are people with big mouths. And no feelings or brains whats going on.

And why these yioung men are fighting for thier lives. And when they come back.

THese low lifes are going to talk down too them and make them out like a bad guy.

You better look again and be thankfull for them willing too fight to save youre ass.

And If you had some balls tou would go after the leader and the people who put them thier. And the people who are runing the show.

But not the solders giving thier life for you. Because they have no choice but too do what thier told.

And give them the respect and showe them that you are tankfull and gratefull. For being thier too protect you.

Because without them thee other countries would come in a take over. And kill all you fools.

Dont ever condem a person for doing his job. And doing what he is ordered and told too do.

Respect the solder. He respects you and his country. Thats more than I can say for the publick.

Look at the solter with pride and dignaty. and he is doing it for you.

Enjoy the sunrise. And think about what a soldier wakes up too. And you can go too youre ice box and get a cold drink.

And sit on youre ass and watch Tv all day or go too a movie or picknick. OR a cance or baseball game.

A solder can only do what he is told. Like a prisoner. So think real carefull next time you want too say something against a soldier.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
petie said:

Thanks Pete, I'm glad you love it - a lot of hours of designing, and my love for the game, was behind my creating that shirt.

- Ghost

PS, And don't forget Pete...I'm giving you fair warning...ONLY PLAY ONE POCKET WHILE WEARING THE SHIRT (3C BILLIARDS AND BANK POOL ARE ALSO OK)...because...

Anybody playing 9ball while wearing it - the shirt will make them dog the 9ball...and anybody playing straight pool while wearing it - the shirt will make them dog the break shot...:eek:...:D....:cool:

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
Thanks Pete, I'm glad you love it - a lot of hours of designing, and my love for the game, was behind my creating that shirt.

- Ghost

PS, And don't forget Pete...I'm giving you fair warning...ONLY PLAY ONE POCKET WHILE WEARING THE SHIRT (3C BILLIARDS AND BANK POOL ARE ALSO OK)...because...

Anybody playing 9ball while wearing it - the shirt will make them dog the 9ball...and anybody playing straight pool while wearing it - the shirt will make them dog the break shot...:eek:...:D....:cool:

Were you wearing one when we played three cushion?:D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
I can't remember...but what did me in I think, is that you were wearing your Ghostbusters t-shirt...:eek:...:D

- Ghosty

I believe you are right. $20 at JC Penney's. Not as nice as the One Pocket shirt, but still worth the $$.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
One Pocket Ghost said:
I can't remember...but what did me in I think, is that you were wearing your Ghostbusters t-shirt...:eek:...:D

- Ghosty
I love my shirt. Every time I do yard work or paint, it comes in very handy cleaning up the tools. Speaking of shirts Ghost.............Don't make me come to Chicago. If I busted you on your home court, the El would be shut down. Did you know there was a famous (in his own mind) Kentucky is from Chicago?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
petie said:
I've got an idea for a hot new T-shirt. WWOD? WHAT WOULD ARTIE DO?

What size of shirt handles Artie type replies of a What Would you do?:D:eek:

Example:

Qouistion number one. I never said I played perfect. I played mistake free one pocket.

That does not mean my games didnrt have mistakes in them.

Thats what I tried too play. And some games I did play that way all they way through.

And you cannot play that way. From the start because nobody will plat you.

People can see whats going on in the game. You cannot hide it.

Nobody in life have I ever seen play the game that way. Its very hard and takes a lot off hard concentration.

And you shoot ever shot with control. Knoweing what you are going too do .

And what youre oponent is going too do. No body plays that way. Or even thinks that way.

And what ends up happining because you control the game. Even your oponent will shoot shots you want him too shot and help youre game.

Another words both players are playing youre game and what you want him too shoot.

Have you ever tryed on every shot too make youre oponent shot what you want him to shot and no he is going too shoot that shot.

By were you but the cue ball.. Try it and see howe you do and howe hard you have to concentrate. And no what you are doing on every shot. And youre oponent shootes every shot you want him too shoot.

And you control the whole game from the first shot too the lsat.

Have you ever in life seen anyone play that way.

I havant.And it is very hard too do. And you dont take any chances.

Because you have complete control off the game . And every shot.

And if you play the whole game from start too finish. Correctlty your opponent should not get a ball.

And its too hatd and deep for players too play this way. And if you dont no the game and what you are doing.

You will never be able too play it.

Because its a completly differeny concepte. And no player. No matter howe good the shot amnd played. Cannot win.

Becauseyou have control off the game. And you make him shoot what you want him too shoot. And he will never get one shot.

So howe can he win.
And the longer you play him. The more you will figure out what he will do and you also figure out what you have too dotoo beat him. And it all takes time too play that way.

Its not staling or Squezzing or trying too ware him down. You are doing everything better and better as time goes by. And it will get harder and harder for thee other player.

Tell you control him completly. And he doesnt even no that happining.

After 24 houers the shoot worse you breack them down mentaly. And they dont understand whats going on. And you get stronger and he gets weaker.

So howe is he going too win. One small detail. When I played this way And showed the real game off one pocket.

You have too play a freezze out. So the players wont quite. And thats why when I would play a player theb first time I would never play that way.

Because the would quite wright away. Because the would see that they cannot win.

And Even Freddy mever new what I did when I started out playing someone.

And when a player sees weight away he never gets a shot. He will quite. And all the great shooter weeken with thier shooting after 24 houers.

Qouistion number two. Yes we both think that we are equale. But he doesnt no what I no or what is going too happen.

And what will happen the knowledge will over come the shooter. Because the shooter will have nothing too shot at.

THey game is even and most off them all think they have the best off it.

Because it is a fact that the shoot better and bank better. And they say howe can they loose.

They will loose because they dont no enough to win.

If I could shoot like I use too. Witch wasant with the greatest shooters.

But I ran 8 and out as good as anyone. And if I would still shoot that way. I would showe you howe too beat all these shooters.

Because thats what they are. And after a while I wouldnt get a game. And that was a big problem. When I was playing my top game. I couldnt get a game.

People only think they are equal because off thier shooting and banking. Put are they equale in playing the game.

No the are not equale because one person knowes howe too realy play. And they other person just thinks he can play. But realy doesnt no howe too plsy.

And belive me everybody thinks they can play. Dont you agree with that statment.

But can the prove they can play. THat is the key. THey no the shots the no howe too bank. They no howe too shot.

Do they no howe too play and what they are doing the truth is no they dont no howe too play the game.

But by learning the shots and moves the think they no howe too play.

Big Qoistion. Can they showe you howe too play the game. Correctly.

Thee answer Dennis is no. None off these players have those answers. And they play about the same shots and moves.

Thats what the learned and watchet and trcorded.

Who ever showed them the correct way to play????????

Themselves. Pr some player that knowes the shots and moves. That id not playing the game off one pocket. Correctly.

Thats just learning shots and moves.

Qoistion number 3. Its not about out lasting them . THat wins it. Its playing the game more correctly as you go along and not makeing any mistakes.

And it takes time too do this. You cannot just gety up thier and shoot. And yhe peopl;e you play think you won because you out lasted them.

And wore them out. And if you understand what I wrote. You will see with out a dought that the reason I won.

IS because I am a better one pocket player. And thats why I one. Not by outlasting them. Mike people thing. What Happines I out play them and the breack down. Completly.

And once the breack down starts. They can never come back. Because it oly gets worse and tougher.

I Explained it as good as I could. And I would not have done this for everyone.

But I feelte like you did a lor one pocket and you can understand what I am saying.. And Thats why I did it.

THe length off time is because off the way too play the game. And when you play this way.

And you are playing good. You feel great.Because the whole time its about the table and playing the game.

You get so foucuset you dont rvrn no ot care who you are playing.

Because you want too play the whole game correctly. And playing the strongesdt shots withiout ever going anything wrong.

And youre mind gets totaly locket up on the game itsself. And what you are doing. And seeing if your oponent is doing all the things you figuterd and want him too do.

THousands off peopkle could be thier and you wouldnt even no it. Because youre whole mind is always on the table. And seeing that everything is done they way you figured it.

And as you plat longer and longer. You get stronger and stronger.

And you will get too a point when everything you do happines and is done complatlly correct.

If that does not haooen . You have too figure out why different shoysare shot.

And you have too figutr out WHY. Yell every shot is played they way you figured it.

And no liven homan. Cam bet that . Unless the are doing the samr thing. And thats why I always said. I dont want too play anybody .

Who playes like me.

I hope I amswerd all youre qouistions. And I hope that people can see thier is moore too the game.

THen all the people who playand think.

I have given you why I would beat anyone. And it tales hard work and patence too learn all off this.

Amndvif you cam shoot ok. And play thjis way. You will beat allmost everyone.

And Thats why when I her all the opinions and what people say.

You can see wright away what they no.Andcthe want too be wright about thier shot.

But the realy a have a lot too learn. Tell they can play the game.

And Efern Taylor Bugs Ronnie none off those players ever did this.

And thats why I have no problem spoting the champion the breack for balls.

This is real one pocket. Not just shooting and experimenting. And just shooting certain shots because thats what they learened.

THier nothing stronger in life then knoweing thev answers. Have a great Evning.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
CaliRed said:
What size of shirt handles Artie type replies of a What Would you do?:D:eek:

Example:

Qouistion number one. I never said I played perfect. I played mistake free one pocket.

That does not mean my games didnrt have mistakes in them.

Thats what I tried too play. And some games I did play that way all they way through.

And you cannot play that way. From the start because nobody will plat you.

People can see whats going on in the game. You cannot hide it.

Nobody in life have I ever seen play the game that way. Its very hard and takes a lot off hard concentration.

And you shoot ever shot with control. Knoweing what you are going too do .

And what youre oponent is going too do. No body plays that way. Or even thinks that way.

And what ends up happining because you control the game. Even your oponent will shoot shots you want him too shot and help youre game.

Another words both players are playing youre game and what you want him too shoot.

Have you ever tryed on every shot too make youre oponent shot what you want him to shot and no he is going too shoot that shot.

By were you but the cue ball.. Try it and see howe you do and howe hard you have to concentrate. And no what you are doing on every shot. And youre oponent shootes every shot you want him too shoot.

And you control the whole game from the first shot too the lsat.

Have you ever in life seen anyone play that way.

I havant.And it is very hard too do. And you dont take any chances.

Because you have complete control off the game . And every shot.

And if you play the whole game from start too finish. Correctlty your opponent should not get a ball.

And its too hatd and deep for players too play this way. And if you dont no the game and what you are doing.

You will never be able too play it.

Because its a completly differeny concepte. And no player. No matter howe good the shot amnd played. Cannot win.

Becauseyou have control off the game. And you make him shoot what you want him too shoot. And he will never get one shot.

So howe can he win.
And the longer you play him. The more you will figure out what he will do and you also figure out what you have too dotoo beat him. And it all takes time too play that way.

Its not staling or Squezzing or trying too ware him down. You are doing everything better and better as time goes by. And it will get harder and harder for thee other player.

Tell you control him completly. And he doesnt even no that happining.

After 24 houers the shoot worse you breack them down mentaly. And they dont understand whats going on. And you get stronger and he gets weaker.

So howe is he going too win. One small detail. When I played this way And showed the real game off one pocket.

You have too play a freezze out. So the players wont quite. And thats why when I would play a player theb first time I would never play that way.

Because the would quite wright away. Because the would see that they cannot win.

And Even Freddy mever new what I did when I started out playing someone.

And when a player sees weight away he never gets a shot. He will quite. And all the great shooter weeken with thier shooting after 24 houers.

Qouistion number two. Yes we both think that we are equale. But he doesnt no what I no or what is going too happen.

And what will happen the knowledge will over come the shooter. Because the shooter will have nothing too shot at.

THey game is even and most off them all think they have the best off it.

Because it is a fact that the shoot better and bank better. And they say howe can they loose.

They will loose because they dont no enough to win.

If I could shoot like I use too. Witch wasant with the greatest shooters.

But I ran 8 and out as good as anyone. And if I would still shoot that way. I would showe you howe too beat all these shooters.

Because thats what they are. And after a while I wouldnt get a game. And that was a big problem. When I was playing my top game. I couldnt get a game.

People only think they are equal because off thier shooting and banking. Put are they equale in playing the game.

No the are not equale because one person knowes howe too realy play. And they other person just thinks he can play. But realy doesnt no howe too plsy.

And belive me everybody thinks they can play. Dont you agree with that statment.

But can the prove they can play. THat is the key. THey no the shots the no howe too bank. They no howe too shot.

Do they no howe too play and what they are doing the truth is no they dont no howe too play the game.

But by learning the shots and moves the think they no howe too play.

Big Qoistion. Can they showe you howe too play the game. Correctly.

Thee answer Dennis is no. None off these players have those answers. And they play about the same shots and moves.

Thats what the learned and watchet and trcorded.

Who ever showed them the correct way to play????????

Themselves. Pr some player that knowes the shots and moves. That id not playing the game off one pocket. Correctly.

Thats just learning shots and moves.

Qoistion number 3. Its not about out lasting them . THat wins it. Its playing the game more correctly as you go along and not makeing any mistakes.

And it takes time too do this. You cannot just gety up thier and shoot. And yhe peopl;e you play think you won because you out lasted them.

And wore them out. And if you understand what I wrote. You will see with out a dought that the reason I won.

IS because I am a better one pocket player. And thats why I one. Not by outlasting them. Mike people thing. What Happines I out play them and the breack down. Completly.

And once the breack down starts. They can never come back. Because it oly gets worse and tougher.

I Explained it as good as I could. And I would not have done this for everyone.

But I feelte like you did a lor one pocket and you can understand what I am saying.. And Thats why I did it.

THe length off time is because off the way too play the game. And when you play this way.

And you are playing good. You feel great.Because the whole time its about the table and playing the game.

You get so foucuset you dont rvrn no ot care who you are playing.

Because you want too play the whole game correctly. And playing the strongesdt shots withiout ever going anything wrong.

And youre mind gets totaly locket up on the game itsself. And what you are doing. And seeing if your oponent is doing all the things you figuterd and want him too do.

THousands off peopkle could be thier and you wouldnt even no it. Because youre whole mind is always on the table. And seeing that everything is done they way you figured it.

And as you plat longer and longer. You get stronger and stronger.

And you will get too a point when everything you do happines and is done complatlly correct.

If that does not haooen . You have too figure out why different shoysare shot.

And you have too figutr out WHY. Yell every shot is played they way you figured it.

And no liven homan. Cam bet that . Unless the are doing the samr thing. And thats why I always said. I dont want too play anybody .

Who playes like me.

I hope I amswerd all youre qouistions. And I hope that people can see thier is moore too the game.

THen all the people who playand think.

I have given you why I would beat anyone. And it tales hard work and patence too learn all off this.

Amndvif you cam shoot ok. And play thjis way. You will beat allmost everyone.

And Thats why when I her all the opinions and what people say.

You can see wright away what they no.Andcthe want too be wright about thier shot.

But the realy a have a lot too learn. Tell they can play the game.

And Efern Taylor Bugs Ronnie none off those players ever did this.

And thats why I have no problem spoting the champion the breack for balls.

This is real one pocket. Not just shooting and experimenting. And just shooting certain shots because thats what they learened.

THier nothing stronger in life then knoweing thev answers. Have a great Evning.

Rod has the answer to this. He sent it to me in a PM but I'm not going to bust him. If he wants to share it publicly he has my permission to air my PM to him that set it up. Trust me. Its very funny.