Fun Little 1 Pocket Out Video

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Just was messing around with some live stream equipment stuff late last night or early this morning (got out of the poolroom at 5am). So I decided to make a short little video from some of the live feed footage. I had this shot come up and ginned it along with shape for the W. 2 little fun banks also included. :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m5JKMpnHRik?hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="510" width="853"></iframe>

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Fast Lenny said:
Just was messing around with some live stream equipment stuff late last night or early this morning (got out of the poolroom at 5am). So I decided to make a short little video from some of the live feed footage. I had this shot come up and ginned it along with shape for the W. 2 little fun banks also included. :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m5JKMpnHRik?hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="510" width="853"></iframe>
pretty nice how you played just to miss the kiss and the scratch on the last 2 shots:eek: :D
jk
nice shooting

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Your Body English was just right. One less muscle, and that 4-railer would have kissed.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
Thanks for the compliments and gentle ribs. I am mechanically terrible but have my moments of glory. :D[/QUOTE

Lenny You no SJD Encorage him too play and you can live stream it and take pictures off all us old great players and Hustlers with SJD and it will be a keep sake for SJD forever.

You can help by going along with the Idea and it will be a great event.

Lets see if you are as good off a talker as you are at live streaming.

And John Henderson and all the onepocket .org members and whoever else wants too get in the picture withe the four off us and John Is 5 and we can keep the lise groweing.

Billy will be in it and Scott. And Whoever SJD decides It will be his Call and Off Course Lennys.

Steve Booth and Marve Griffen And Greag Sullivan Only get one picture.

What do you think Lenny and John Henderson. Do you think its a great Idea. I no I can Count On Billy Incardone. Because he always does the right thing.

And we need his Classy Picture in with all our old great players. And all the people and members from one pocket .

Org are all invited to take pictures and be a part off this.

Its not onlt a one pocket tournement. But its a hello too all off us that were her 50 years ago to have a get together and a reunion.

And our one pocket player John Brumback will be thier too. I think it will be great.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Fast Lenny said:
Thanks for the compliments and gentle ribs. I am mechanically terrible but have my moments of glory. :D[/QUOTE

Lenny You no SJD Encorage him too play and you can live stream it and take pictures off all us old great players and Hustlers with SJD and it will be a keep sake for SJD forever.

You can help by going along with the Idea and it will be a great event.

Lets see if you are as good off a talker as you are at live streaming.

And John Henderson and all the onepocket .org members and whoever else wants too get in the picture withe the four off us and John Is 5 and we can keep the lise groweing.

Billy will be in it and Scott. And Whoever SJD decides It will be his Call and Off Course Lennys.

Steve Booth and Marve Griffen And Greag Sullivan Only get one picture.

What do you think Lenny and John Henderson. Do you think its a great Idea. I no I can Count On Billy Incardone. Because he always does the right thing.

And we need his Classy Picture in with all our old great players. And all the people and members from one pocket .

Org are all invited to take pictures and be a part off this.

Its not onlt a one pocket tournement. But its a hello too all off us that were her 50 years ago to have a get together and a reunion.

And our one pocket player John Brumback will be thier too. I think it will be great.

I have tried getting Dick to play, really wish he would just for the fun of it. I will bring a camera or 2 along and hopefully we can get everyone together for a good picture, Steve takes great pics so we would be lucky to get him to snap some. :)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I have tried getting Dick to play, really wish he would just for the fun of it. I will bring a camera or 2 along and hopefully we can get everyone together for a good picture, Steve takes great pics so we would be lucky to get him to snap some. :)

Thier is still time and when he sees how much fun it will be. He will do it because he wants too do it.

When people real stop and think things out. THey may have a change off heart. Its all about them. And how much they want too do something.

And we no he loves to play.

Thanks for your suport and your time will not be waisted. But appriciated.

Make sure you bring your hat and Cigar or I might not recognize you.

Because you are a very suphisticated looking Gentalmen. And we need some off you younger people thier too help us old timers out.