I'd rather eat worms.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I would like to thank every one for their support, and healing is a bitch. I made my first post since the surgery on the Frosr Hagar thread, and I was once again reminded that even the best makes mistakes, but the important thing is to remember the lesson taught.

I probably wont be posting as often as I use to, but i'll try to stay as much as I can in the game. It's extra hard out here for a handicapped person. and now I understand how The Ghost feels.;)

Billy I.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
wincardona said:
I would like to thank every one for their support, and healing is a bitch. I made my first post since the surgery on the Frosr Hagar thread, and I was once again reminded that even the best makes mistakes, but the important thing is to remember the lesson taught.

I probably wont be posting as often as I use to, but i'll try to stay as much as I can in the game. It's extra hard out here for a handicapped person. and now I understand how The Ghost feels.;)

Billy I.

Welcome back Billy, I'm glad to see your post. I was concerned about you:)

What does the "probably won't be posting as often as I used to" mean? You mean while you're recuperating, or just as a general rule overall?

I hope something/someone didn't drive you away. If it was someone, let me know who, and I'll "admit myself" into their computer and put some of Dennis's "big boned" nude women pics to pop up on their screen all the time.:D

Deeman

Verified Member
Billy,

Take your time! This was serious surgery and needs proper healing and especially when we get a little older! Best of recovery and check in with us when you can.

DeeMan

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
wincardona said:

I probably wont be posting as often as I use to, but i'll try to stay as much as I can in the game. It's extra hard out here for a handicapped person. and now I understand how The Ghost feels. ;)

Billy I.

Billy.....Thank you for sympathizing with the poor Ghost, and the 'tough road to hoe' hand, that life dealt him...:(:(:(.......:D

- Ghosty

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
Billy.....Thank you for sympathizing with the poor Ghost, and the 'tough road to hoe' hand, that life dealt him...:(:(:(.......:D

- Ghosty

I thought he was referring to psychiatric problems:D

*please note the smiley face from the new and more sensitive jrhendy

Ten days in Maui helped

JAM

Verified Member
wincardona said:

Billy I.

I have been praying for you to have a speedy recovery, Billy. My best friend has had several back operations, and it is a slow-going healing process. She has what they call "degenerative disc disease," and she had two discs that shattered.

One thing I might respectfully mention is to BE CAREFUL taking the pain killers. It is comforting to take them at the beginning to alleviate the pain. Nobody wants to be in pain. It affects your whole being in everything that you do. That's a given.

My friend did end up becoming dependent on Vicodin and Percocet. The doctors quit prescribing them to her after a few years, and she suffered. When you are heavily medicated with pain meds, unfortunately you cannot feel if you are doing any damage to your back during the healing process. I only mention this to you, so you don't make the same mistake my friend did. She would sometimes not be fully healed, and because she was taking the pain meds, she exerted herself too much and caused further damage to her back.

Anyway, just get better and enjoy the time away from your normal duties. Rent some movies that you've been wanting to watch but haven't had the time. Keep your fridge stocked with goodies, and do be good to yourself. You deserve it! :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
billy wish you a complete recovery.
i hear worms are great with tobasco sauce:D
JAMS advice to not rush seems like good advice.

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Great to hear you are well(considering) after the op. Hopefully, in due time we will hear more good news.

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Hoping for a speedy & full recovery

Hoping for a speedy & full recovery

wincardona said:

Billy I.

Billy,
Please don't ever quit posting here.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Terry Ardeno said:
Billy,
Please don't ever quit posting here.

I hope that you feel better and are a lot stronger. Pool needs you and you have done soo much for pool. And Pool needs you. Because you are a legioned and all the things you have done in your life.

You are on the top shelf. And Everyone loves too her from you. They respect you and your opinion. And you are one off the last old time great worriers.

You have a lot more to do and say. I hope that Freddys Spigetty and Ssusange left a good taste in your mouth. And maybe soon you will go back too Chicago and visit Freddy.

Because I no its always cutting up great old stories with two off the greatest talkers in life.

And You were the only two people that I no off that had after houers pool clubs in Chicago.

And you both hustled pool on Rusch street at the Golden Eightball. And that was a very classy naigborhood.

And Freddy has always liket you and talket good about you. And he use too tell me how solid you were at the table. And you werent bad looking for a guy.

Dont take me wrong because I am very straught. And I think the pool players back in our time were better looking then the pool players today. I will just mention a few. Louie Roberts Ronnie Allen Jimmy Reed Cole Dickson Eddie Kelly Bugs Texas Young Blood Richie Florence Jack Coonie Dallas West. Freddy the Beard. Eddie Robins Danny Jones Gorge Brunt DAnny Delareto. And many more.

But these were the people in our life and past. And they were all great.

All I can say I wish you all the best and I hope you never have to go through the pain and stress again in you whole life.

BUt you can over come anthing because you have always been strong and brave. And without you courage and determination. You wouldnt have come as far as you did.

Enjoy your life and Summer is on its way. And they say that we deel better and we are healther in the summer then winter. Take a lot off Vitamien D it is very good for us and it will give us more energy and we will even get board less.

And laying in the sun 5 minutes on both sides will also give you a lot off vitasmien D.

Take care off yourself and your body we only have one. Hope you will get back too playing the game you love pool.

Its times like you went through and all the pain and stress that makes us more aware off what life realy is and the people we love.